2017 Line-up

Thanks Kyall :)

If you are addressing the group you could say something like "what do you all think about....."

As for spelling and grammar rules.....as others have said there is an expectation of effort, but with respect to "yous" there is no such word at all, so it's not merely spelling/grammar :)
I can tell you that it is definitely within the vernacular in Dublin.

Shouldn't it be "Youze"? Phonetically speaking of coarse.

according to google "youse" is a word.
Well it's not an actual word, but it's popular enough to come up in some dictionaries, and it's still better than "yous".

Last edited:
The best game I've seen Joe O play was when he played lock for Tonga v Samoa earlier this year..

I think the best option is McGuire to lock and to buy a starting prop. But that seems unlikely and I'm not really excited by any of the other options. Glenn in the #13 is probably the safest choice.

Last edited:
Ffs who gives a **** how we all talk its a site for discussion on our team Broncos and so let's just keep that that and cut out this bloody Pickering

Ffs who gives a **** how we all talk its a site for discussion on our team Broncos and so let's just keep that that and cut out this bloody Pickering

He clearly mean Pickering, Charlie Pickering.

Can Bennett bring Prop Chris Hill back from England pleeese ?

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Skyblues87
  • Cavalo
  • Sproj
  • winslow_wong
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Allo
  • theshed
  • Waynesaurus
  • Wolfie
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Xzei
  • eggstar10
  • johnny plath
  • heartly87
  • simplythebest
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Tim K
  • Volvo Driver
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.