2017 Line-up

But why hasnt anybody mentioned the fact that bennett is selfishly keeping boyd in the fullback position when clearly milford should be there.

And don't get me started on how mean it was to sack Hook and sign Bennett 2 years ago.

And I can't believe the club let Peter Wallace go, poor Fourex has never gotten over it. DAMN YOU BRONCOS!!!

1. Darius Boyd
2. David Mead
3. Benji Marshall
4. James Roberts
5. Jordan Kahu
6. Anthony Milford
7. Ben Hunt
8. Josh McGuire
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Adam Blair
11. Sam Thaiday
12. Matt Gillett
13. Jai Arrow / Tevita Pangai Junior

14. Tevita Pangai Junior / Jai Arrow
15. Alex Glenn
16. Herman Ese'ese
17. Kodi Nikorima

xD

1. Darius Boyd
2. David Mead
3. Benji Marshall
4. James Roberts
5. Jordan Kahu
6. Anthony Milford
7. Ben Hunt
8. Josh McGuire
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Adam Blair
11. Sam Thaiday
12. Matt Gillett
13. Jai Arrow / Tevita Pangai Junior

14. Tevita Pangai Junior / Jai Arrow
15. Alex Glenn
16. Herman Ese'ese
17. Kodi Nikorima

xD
What about Oates?

What about Oates?

Oh damn, I knew I was forgetting someone, he can take Glenn's bench spot, we can't have a utility and 2 edge back rowers on the bench, only other option would be having Oates & Glenn on the bench and dropping Nikorima to QCUP.

Edit: My lineup was partially a joke, I highly doubt Benji will be starting in the centres for us lol, I'd say he'll either be a bench utility ahead of Nikorima or he'll be a full time member of a Queensland Cup squad.

Last edited:
Benji sounds ideal on the bench.
Player goes down and we simply holla for a Marshall ..

1.boyd 2.kahu 3.roberts 4.moga 5.oats 6.milford 7.hunt 8.mcguire 9.macca 10.blair 11.thiday 12.gillett 13.pangai jr 14.marshall 15.eseese 16.glenn 17.francis molo (I really like him he has potential) that looks like a premiership winning side to me

1.boyd 2.kahu 3.roberts 4.moga 5.oats 6.milford 7.hunt 8.mcguire 9.macca 10.blair 11.thiday 12.gillett 13.pangai jr 14.marshall 15.eseese 16.glenn 17.francis molo (I really like him he has potential) that looks like a premiership winning side to me
I wouldn't get your hopes up too high on Moga starting. I feel you'll be in for a big disappointment

I think Francis Molo has really dropped off and I rate others like Fai more highly now.

Moga just needs to be 100%fit and molo has had some hard times but he is a wrecking ball just needs to get his head right

Molo has yet to sign a contract for next year and is unlikely to. You really don't rate the Broncos too highly if you think a Cowboy discard who played one solitary NRL game last year can walk into the team's backline. It won't happen.

Last edited:

Active Now

• Ghost of Vlansys
  • Gaz
  • Emanon
  • Wolfie
  • johnny plath
  • Aldo
  • Old Mate
  • Fozz
  • Cavalo
  • Swordfish
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncosarethebest
  • theshed
  • Sproj
  • Foordy
  • Financeguy
  • heartly87
  • Dexter
  • Slippin Jimmy
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.