2017 Line-up

What about pearson , seve ??

Honestly, i havent seen a great deal of Seve, but what i have seen he hasnt really impressed me and based on what i have seen i dont think he is anywhere near selection yet.

Pearson i have seen plenty of, and while he did well in his games for us, i dont think he is better than Mead at the moment. If he gets his chance, its then up to him to keep his spot. With our depth now we dont have to rush him into the team.

Honestly, i havent seen a great deal of Seve, but what i have seen he hasnt really impressed me and based on what i have seen i dont think he is anywhere near selection yet.

Pearson i have seen plenty of, and while he did well in his games for us, i dont think he is better than Mead at the moment. If he gets his chance, its then up to him to keep his spot. With our depth now we dont have to rush him into the team.

Guess I just don't want to see us lose Pearson due to a lack of opportunity.

Guess I just don't want to see us lose Pearson due to a lack of opportunity.

Plenty others around to take his spot if he chooses to move on, he certainly has impressed thus far in his short career but that doesn't guarantee a regular first grade career in the future.

Molo has resigned its on FoxSports and moga isn't a discarded player he just recovered from acl he is a gun hopefully he stays fit to show you what he can do

I still haven't found any confirmation that Molo has re-signed but I guess it would be hardly front page news. I hope Moga does well but he is unlikely to ever forge out a regular first grade career judging from the few times I have seen him play. He has some severe defensive deficiencies.

You can see how long it is since we have had some depth in the outside backs. I few highly rated rookies and fringe firsties may not be in the in our top 17 and we are losing our minds.

So no one else is excited to hear mitchel dodds is on his way back??

Defence is built on confidence everyone says that look at our whole team this year so that's all moga needs is to get his confidence back n be fit

Defence is built on confidence everyone says that look at our whole team this year so that's all moga needs is to get his confidence back n be fit
Are you Moga?

Seriously though, with our backline he is going to need more than just to "be fit and get his confidence back"

I'm keen to watch him play again, ill reckon that he will bring a little push back into our side.
It was that defense! He bought a lot of lunch in the middle when our run ons needed a rest.. he just kept the middle tight. Such an awesome tactic.. when they put on damaging/barging forwards, he'd come on to snap them down.
What we really missed this year. Glenn started to become that player off the bench late in the year but i feel we really missed dodds' hard defense.
And yes.. i know his attack and meter eating wasn't great.

Last edited:
It was that defense! He bought a lot of lunch in the middle when our run ons needed a rest.. he just kept the middle tight. Such an awesome tactic.. when they put on damaging/barging forwards, he'd come on to snap them down.
What we really missed this year. Gluten started to become that player off the bench late in the year but i feel we really missed dodds' hard defense.
And yes.. i know his attack and meter earing wasn't great.

Alex Gluten?

What we really missed this year. Gluten started to become that player off the bench late in the year but i feel we really missed dodds' hard defense.
And yes.. i know his attack and meter earing wasn't great.
His ears aren't that big, but it is nice of him to bring lunch. More suitable for a Sunday game though.

Active Now

• Stix
  • Reds2011
  • Waynesaurus
  • Strop
  • Gaz
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Fozz
  • NSW stables
  • broncsgoat
  • theshed
  • Broncosgirl
  • Browny
  • winslow_wong
  • Robboi_321
  • Kev_Guz
  • Bucking Beads
  • bb_gun
  • Xzei
  • heartly87
  • Wolfie
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.