2017 Line-up

Molo has yet to sign a contract for next year and is unlikely to. You really don't rate the Broncos too highly if you think a Cowboy discard who played one solitary NRL game last year can walk into the team's backline. It won't happen.

I think you'll find Molo has extended his stay until the end of next year.

Molo has resigned its on FoxSports and moga isn't a discarded player he just recovered from acl he is a gun hopefully he stays fit to show you what he can do

Molo has resigned its on FoxSports and moga isn't a discarded player he just recovered from acl he is a gun hopefully he stays fit to show you what he can do
It doesn't matter if he used to be a gun ir not ... we have a quality backline when fully fit.

Even if he has a good pre season. I doubt he will be able to force his way into the team for round one. Unless we pick up one or two injuries.

His best hope of getting into the side is playing good footy on the ISC and try to force his way in.

We can't be certain that kahu will get left center I think he will b kept right winger

My boy The titanium kumul didnt sign on with the Bronx to sit in the Qcup. It wont take long for the fans to realise this aswell. Hes already been told of his 2017 role.

told you at the gym ayyy?

with so many 'points to prove' in the squad some folk are going to be pretty disappointed next year lol

It's going to be the new Braith Anasta's cousin isn't it. I heard it at the gym.

I havnt havnt been to the gym since the mid 90s when i use to kick it to g funk

Not sure where Benji is going to play next year, definitely going to be interesting to see the make up of the team.

http://www.sportingnews.com/au/league/news/nrl-national-rugby-league-brisbane-broncos-to-sign-illawarra-cutters-coach-jason-demetriou-as-assistant-coach/j3bngzudo39x1m3u38i3by4xp

Sort of related to this thread i guess. Seen on 9 news Jason Demetriou has signed on as Assistant Coach. Have not seen posted anywhere else. Sorry if it has been

Last edited:
Not sure where Benji is going to play next year, definitely going to be interesting to see the make up of the team.

Of what I've heard I reckon that he will be put in at left centre.

I'm not to sure how he will go there considering he has been playing this season that has just went as a half.

Of what I've heard I reckon that he will be put in at left centre.

I'm not to sure how he will go there considering he has been playing this season that has just went as a half.

Shoot me now if this happens

We can't be certain that kahu will get left center I think he will b kept right winger

Kahu is a shoe in for left centre. Why do you think we signed Mead? I doubt we are going to move Oates so it will be Kahu and Oates left side, Mead and Roberts right side. Opacic will be next cab off the rank unless Moga or Pangai have massive pre seasons.

If kahu is certain for left center why not play him when he come back in the last few games n semi's this season then

Kahu is a shoe in for left centre. Why do you think we signed Mead? I doubt we are going to move Oates so it will be Kahu and Oates left side, Mead and Roberts right side. Opacic will be next cab off the rank unless Moga or Pangai have massive pre seasons.

What about pearson , seve ??

If kahu is certain for left center why not play him when he come back in the last few games n semi's this season then

Our right side was settled at the time and doing well, plus Opacic was doing OK considering his injuries. Less disruption to the team i would suggest was Waynes thinking. With Mead coming in, It will free up Kahu to play in the centers.

Active Now

• Kev_Guz
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosgirl
  • bb_gun
  • Waynesaurus
  • Gaz
  • Strop
  • bert_lifts
  • winslow_wong
  • heartly87
  • Stix
  • Robboi_321
  • broncsgoat
  • Skyblues87
  • Allo
  • Broncosarethebest
  • GCBRONCO
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • BroncoFan94
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.