2017 Line-Ups

I hope Milford is selected at least in the extended squad. A week in camp would be extremely beneficial to his development.

No Korbin Sims is good for us, but he's dead set the sort of player we need for Queensland.

I hate to admit this after recently promising to delete my BHQ account if Morgan isn't in the 17, but there's a very real possibility if all of these claims by Badel / Dobbo are true that Morgan isn't in the 17 and we actually play 4 forwards on the bench.

8. Myles
9. Smith
10. Lillyman
11. Thaiday
12. Gillett
13. McGuire

14. Guerra
15. Papalii
16. Napa
17. Wallace

I hate to admit this after recently promising to delete my BHQ account if Morgan isn't in the 17, but there's a very real possibility if all of these claims by Badel / Dobbo are true that Morgan isn't in the 17 and we actually play 4 forwards on the bench.

How many time are you going to promise to delete your account and then realise your wrong and take back what you said?

How many time are you going to promise to delete your page and then realise your wrong and take back what you said?

As many times as I want, it's a free country.

The joke is on all of you any way, as it's currently not even possible to delete your own account without administrator privileges. Tricked ya'll.

As many times as I want, it's a free country.

The joke is on all of you any way, as it's currently not even possible to delete your own account without administrator privileges. Tricked ya'll.

We can help you out though. ;)

We can help you out though. ;)

Thus making my promise null and void as it's technically not me deleting my own account. Please remove quotes from signature @Super Freak, we've found a loophole in the system. :shhhhhhhhhhhhosh:

I think the shock squad member is Bolton.

id start Bolton over lillyman, they will both do a job but i just think Lillyman offers more of the bench

Actually either Bolton or Lawrence.

1910 mentioned that Kevvie loves Lawrence.

I know this has been done many time but my origin team would be (This is what i would do not what i think it will be)

1. Boyd
2. Oates
3. Chambers
4. Oneill
5. Gagai
6. Thurston
7. Cronk
8. Bolton
9. Smith
10. Napa
11. Papalli
12. Gillet
13. Mcguire

14. Morgan
15. Thaiday
16. lillyman
17. Hess

18. Sims
19. B Lawrence

I would go with Munster in the centres he is big, fast and a good defender

1. Slater
2. Oates
3. Chambers
4. Munster
5. Boyd
6. Thurston
7. Cronk
8. Napa
9. Smith
10. Myles
11. Thaiday
12. Gillet
13. Mcguire

14. Morgan
15. Bolton /Wallace
16. Papalii
17. Hess/Cooper

18. Sims
19. B Lawrence

Thus making my promise null and void as it's technically not me deleting my own account. Please remove quotes from signature @Super Freak, we've found a loophole in the system. :shhhhhhhhhhhhosh:

.....you sneaky fucker. Well played

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...i/news-story/542053fbc811cc0873dfd1c86a48cec9

LIKELY QUEENSLAND TEAM

1 Darius Boyd
2 Corey Oates
3 Will Chambers
4 Justin O’Neill
5 Dane Gagai
6 Johnathan Thurston
7 Cooper Cronk
8 Nate Myles
9 Cameron Smith
10 Dylan Napa
11 Josh Papalii
12 Matt Gillett
13 Josh McGuire

14 Michael Morgan
15 Sam Thaiday
16 Aidan Guerra
17 Jacob Lillyman

18 Anthony Milford
19 Jarrod Wallace

Massive chance Thurston is out, I think Wayne should let Milf get in to camp on Monday, will be huge for him.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Mustafur
  • Midean
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.