2017 Under 20's

I wonder when he will get a crack at first grade then.

This is my problem with paying Boyd a million under the cap. Yes he is the best fullback in the game at present but another four years means we will probably lose Allan. Unless in two-three years Boyd switches to wing. But then, who would pay a winger a million a year?

This is my problem with paying Boyd a million under the cap. Yes he is the best fullback in the game at present but another four years means we will probably lose Allan. Unless in two-three years Boyd switches to wing. But then, who would pay a winger a million a year?

Corey can play wing as well as halves

After watching how fast Allan is, and how tall he is, I wouldn't have an issue with him playing a season or two on the wing before he transitions to Fullback anyway, similar career trajectory to Valentine Holmes.

Anyone know how Kotoni Staggs went?

Does he live up to Daniel O'Dowell's hype?

After watching how fast Allan is, and how tall he is, I wouldn't have an issue with him playing a season or two on the wing before he transitions to Fullback anyway, similar career trajectory to Valentine Holmes.

Just don't think we have a wing spot for him for the next few years.

Even when Oates does move to the forwards you would have to assume that Kahu and Pearson would be the wingers.

Active Now

• TwoLeftFeet
  • Justwin
  • Broncosgirl
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Harry Sack
  • Fozz
  • heartly87
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Broncorob
  • Skyblues87
  • Cavalo
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • Aldo
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Midean
  • HarryAllan7
  • johnny plath
  • Xzei
  • kiwi2
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.