2017 Under 20's

Just don't think we have a wing spot for him for the next few years.

Even when Oates does move to the forwards you would have to assume that Kahu and Pearson would be the wingers.

Pearson has done nowhere near enough to think he's a lock for one of our wing spots in coming seasons.

Kahu is also off contract.

Anyone know how Kotoni Staggs went?

Does he live up to Daniel O'Dowell's hype?

Was solid, moved into the centres this week. I think having watched him last week that centres might suit him better.

he isnt rated amongst the senior playing group. as far as being better than ponga, i want some of what you are smoking!!

Just my personal opinion. Besides - he's one of the best fullbacks we've had at the club in while

Pearson has done nowhere near enough to think he's a lock for one of our wing spots in coming seasons.

Kahu is also off contract.

This is my thoughts exactly. A few people getting very excited about Pearson based on a solid first grade debut. He is nothing spectacular, and if you are chasing the second coming of Yow Yeh, Pearson ain't your man!

I rate Corey Allan as well he definitely has the ability and can make his way into the team. He could make his way next year or the year after on the wing and transition him like roosters did RTS into Fullback.

Pearson is a decent player but I think he's only a Q,cup player. He is a back up standard player like Opacic and he won't be in our 17.

Next player to line up for wing spot gone be jamayne Isaako.

I agree with @Tunza's Chin

With that said, Jonas surprised me with his performances last year and if he can build on that form he can certainly put himself in that conversation. The key for him is his involvement, if you look at Jharal and what made him so special in 2011 was that he competed on every play whether it be with the football or without it. If Jonas can emulate that, he will find himself an NRL gig, it's just a big if.

What I like about Allan is that everytime I've seen him play, he's improved. From that trial game in Wynnum last year to the heroics against Cronulla (shout out to Su'A for forcing the mistake in the first instance...) he's grown leaps and bounds and has a knack for coming up with the big play. Before his heroics against Cronulla, it's worth remembering that he scored a try to lock the game up between Brisbane and the eventual premiers Sydney in Round 26.

Judging from the trials, he's still got some growing to do before he'll play any first grade with real regularity. However he's certainly worth keeping an eye on if you make your way to Suncorp early enough.

anyone got any highlights of the first game? that video on the nrl twitter doesn't load =/

Soft defence cows up 20-18 with 2 to go

Active Now

• Bongo
  • Sproj
  • Browny
  • Allo
  • Bucking Beads
  • Wolfie
  • ezpz
  • Jedhead
  • Xzei
  • ChewThePhatt
  • NSW stables
  • Mr Fourex
  • KateBroncos1812
  • jd87
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Fitzy
  • broncotville
  • Dony Eliakim
  • LittleDavey
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.