2017 Under 20's

Anyone know the 17 that actually played tonight? Apparently there were some changes

I was very impressed with Haas. For a big guy he has a lot of energy. He was constantly moving off the ball making himself available for hit ups or supporting the ball runner. His defence is good too. Looks like a future NRL player to me.
I don't know anything about Tronc's coaching record but the team looked well drilled and enthusiastic with lots of talk. He might be worth considering for first grade at some point.

I was very impressed with Haas. For a big guy he has a lot of energy. He was constantly moving off the ball making himself available for hit ups or supporting the ball runner. His defence is good too. Looks like a future NRL player to me.
I don't know anything about Tronc's coaching record but the team looked well drilled and enthusiastic with lots of talk. He might be worth considering for first grade at some point.

Hodges is assistant aswell

BRONCOS NYC SQUAD
1. Corey Allan
2. Thane Kellermeyer
3. Kotoni Staggs
4. Gehamat Shibasaki
5. David Fauid
6. Joshua Fauid
7. Gerome Burns
8. Jai Whitbread
9. Tristan Hope
10. Payne Haas
11. Lachlan Lanskey
12. Keenan Palasia
13. Patrick Carrigan
Interchange:
14. Sam Elliott
15. Clayton Mack
16. Keegan Hipgrave
17. Kobe Hetherington
Reserve: Julian Christian
Reserve: Brayden Dee
Reserve: Steven Tatipata
Reserve: Mitipere Tuatai
Reserve: Rory Ferguson
Reserve: Tyson Smoothy
Coach: Scott Tronc

GOLD COAST NYC SQUAD
1. Phillip Sami
2. Jake Sparey
3. Keenan Yorston
4. Daniel Brownbill
5. Curtis Dansey-Smaller
6. Ethan Roberts (c)
7. Alexander Brimsom
8. Moeaki Fotuiaka
9. Corey Manicaros
10. Kobe Tararo
11. Rory Lilis
12. Apiata Noema (c)
13. Reihana Marsh
Interchange:
14. Bostyn Hakaraia
15. Justin Fai
16. Max King
17. Blake Lenehan
Reserves:
18. Luke Polson
19. Tye Barry
20. Zae Wallace
21. Tyler Ingram
22. Tyrone Roberts-Davis
23. Tupu Lisati
Coach: Ben Woolf

Finally - it took some time but it's good to see a top prospect like Su'A promoted to the Intrust Super Cup.

Woolf suffering a dislocated shoulder is unfortunate news. He'll be on the sideline for six weeks but fortunately the Broncos are well served in the dummy half position and Tristan has made a timely return.

Also it's good to see another young gun given a shot in Clayton Mack. I've heard some very encouraging things, especially about his defence.

Finally - it took some time but it's good to see a top prospect like Su'A promoted to the Intrust Super Cup.

Woolf suffering a dislocated shoulder is unfortunate news. He'll be on the sideline for six weeks but fortunately the Broncos are well served in the dummy half position and Tristan has made a timely return.

Also it's good to see another young gun given a shot in Clayton Mack. I've heard some very encouraging things, especially about his defence.

Clayton killed it for Logan last weekend

Clayton killed it for Logan last weekend

Would I be wrong in thinking that he'll be the type of player that will alternate between centre/backrow through out the rest of his career? Ala Beau Scott & Darren Smith?

I haven't seen a lot of him, but I just get that impression what I've heard of the guy.

Would I be wrong in thinking that he'll be the type of player that will alternate between centre/backrow through out the rest of his career? Ala Beau Scott & Darren Smith?

I haven't seen a lot of him, but I just get that impression what I've heard of the guy.

I'm not too sure if he plays in the centre but he's happy to play anywhere as long as he's in the team

Active Now

• The True King
  • Fozz
  • ivanhungryjak
  • NSW stables
  • kman
  • Santa
  • heartly87
  • Culhwch
  • Jazza
  • Broncosgirl
  • Sproj
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Skyblues87
  • Brocko
  • theshed
  • Broncosarethebest
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Big Del
  • GCBRONCO
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.