Bronxxnationn

NYC Player
Feb 9, 2017
Keegan Hipgrave has gone to titans officially - got told today

Smokin' Joe

Smokin' Joe

QCup Player
Dec 11, 2013
Hipgrave is a talented kid but the Titans have a challenge getting him on the right path.

K

Kyall

NRL Player
Oct 4, 2016
I think we are getting too concerned how many of these players do you even think will be able to crack our strong first grade side over the next 3 years.

Dash

Dash

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Dec 12, 2014
I think we are getting too concerned how many of these players do you even think will be able to crack our strong first grade side over the next 3 years.
You're exactly right. As good as any of these kids may be, we're hardly an aging side, so there's not many positions to be filled in the immediate future.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Honestly I don't think Hipgrave was that high on the depth chart, seems pretty evident that guys like Ese'ese, Pangai Jr, Arrow, Fai, Su'A, Haas are more important to the future of the club.

K

Kyall

NRL Player
Oct 4, 2016
Though 1 player I don't want to lose and that's Corey Allan he has a lot of potential. We could ease him in to firsts on the wing in the near future.

T

talanoa

NRL Player
Jan 16, 2014
Honestly I don't think Hipgrave was that high on the depth chart, seems pretty evident that guys like Ese'ese, Pangai Jr, Arrow, Fai, Su'A, Haas are more important to the future of the club.

100% correct, hipgrave was a beast of a player but limited skill level.
arrow and ese'ese are gonna be hard to hold on to.

Active Now

• Santa
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.