Status
Not open for further replies.
Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
HEY GUYS!

Sorry about the delay, but our brand spanking new tipping competition is nearly good to go. @Super Freak worked his ass off to setup all the games, and teams, and he's a legend for that.

We would love you to play! It's completely free, and if you win, you can brag to and have your username entered into the Hall of Fame.... of tipping.... on BHQ.

https://broncoshq.com/pickem/bhq-tipping-comp-2018.1/

Simply join the pool, and then make your tips!

Lets do this!!!

Last edited:
Thanks for setting this up guys - I'm in.

Thanks. I'm in. Is there a way to tell which is the home team? I can't seem to see it.

I've fixed the logos, so now it looks so much prettier. You should totally join.

Thanks. I'm in. Is there a way to tell which is the home team? I can't seem to see it.

I'm not 100% sure. This is all brand new to me too. I'll look into this. I'm also not happy with some of the colouring, makes it a b it hard to see some things, but I'll fix it. This will be the greatest* tipping comp of them all.

*Not really - But it's pretty great

I do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

I do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

Ohhhh ladida mr ex staff member.

It's fixed. Thank you for you service.

Maybe make an announcement banner thing @Nashy that people can see the second they open BHQ, should get plenty of peeps in.

p.s - I'm in

Maybe make an announcement banner thing @Nashy that people can see the second they open BHQ, should get plenty of peeps in.

p.s - I'm in

@Morkel - You wanna be considered more awesome than you are now?

I'm in, thanks for the hard work folks.

I must be blind or something. I cant see how to select my picks

I must be blind or something. I cant see how to select my picks

Upload 2018 3 7 11 20 14

Took me a bit. Sorry about the colours!

Sorry. Dont worry bout me. Sorted lol. Thanks for rhe comp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.