2018 BRONCOSHQ TIPPING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a minor request of the Admin staff, is it possible to get an NRL competition ladder going somewhere in all this free space over here >>>>>>>>>>>

Just a minor request of the Admin staff, is it possible to get an NRL competition ladder going somewhere in all this free space over here >>>>>>>>>>>

Yes it is possible! We're hopefully going to have one up and running within a month or so, it's part of another little project that we are hopefully finishing up soon.

Are you guys gonna credit the Tigers over Parra tip?

Update tipping comp after our game please mods? :)

Who do you get if you forget to tip ?

The away team.....

Who do you get if you forget to tip ?
No one. You don't have a default choice, so you get zero points regardless of the result.

You can pick the rest of the games up to an hour prior to kickoff.

No one. You don't have a default choice, so you get zero points regardless of the result.
That's probably a good thing. You want people to stay the course in a comp but if they are sick or fkrget one week then they'll be likely to give it away. I would have set it up so that they got all the away teams or whatever. Oh well, it is what it is.

That's probably a good thing. You want people to stay the course in a comp but if they are sick or fkrget one week then they'll be likely to give it away. I would have set it up so that they got all the away teams or whatever. Oh well, it is what it is.

With tipping I've always had either a single weekly cut-off before the first match, and all away teams if you forget, or, no points for forgetting, but allowed to update tips for the other games. I went with the latter.

3 from 8. What a fucked up round.

As can be seen. I have given up in disgust. I couldnt pick my nose atm. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Lazza
  • Battler
  • Spike
  • ChewThePhatt
  • NSW stables
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.