2018 BRONCOSHQ TIPPING

Status
Not open for further replies.
So uhh Admins, how are you gonna handle this situation with the Storm v Manly game? It's a bit of a mess.

Might I recommend you just award a correct tip to everyone?

So uhh Admins, how are you gonna handle this situation with the Storm v Manly game? It's a bit of a mess.

Yeah, nah.

Manly are still listed as winners. Even if they are docked points, they are still listed as winners.

Points will go to whoever tips Manly.

Depends what the NRL determine.

Go 6 from 8 and the only direction I go is down.

got 7 from 8 ... fucking Storm

Didn't do it on this website but I tipped against broncos and ended up 7/8. Fucking pissed off

Roosters or titans? this week
Knights or sharks?

Just a heads up guys, Manly have been incorrectly awarded a win

And that's that. Congrats to those up the top!

Upload 2018 9 2 20 46 25

Congrats Donny. I picked my first ever perfect round in the Sportsbet $50,000 in the very last round running 1011th out of 93,330 tipsters. Top 2% I think. My mate won it last year. I think I might have gone close if I didn't completely miss one round early in the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Stix
  • Adammacca
  • Bucking Beads
  • Waynesaurus
  • Browny
  • BroncosAlways
  • Morepudding
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Brocko
  • Sproj
  • something
  • theshed
  • Fozz
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Bongo
  • Dash
  • Allo
  • Johnny92
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.