2018 FIFA World Cup

Suarez carrying on like a pork chop on the ground. Flopping like a fish.

Just get up you ****.

I think Russia could do alright this World Cup. There is something about the host nation doing well in the World Cup due to the home ground advantage and the momentum they can gain from the entire country supporting them.

I don't think they will make it pass the Round of 16, but I think they can make it.

Maybe when Netherlands host one they can win it and I can finally witness a World Cup win in my lifetime. I'm still fucking filthy about 1998 and 2010. They were painful.

Fucking ripper game between Portugal and Spain. Mad strike from Nacho!

Then Fake Ronaldo saving the day with a pinpoint freekick.

Portugal did better than what I thought they would.

That was some pretty weak defence for Costa's first goal though.

I don't usually watch soccer, watched the highlights from the Spain/Portugal game... for opposition fans, it as frustrating watching someone like Ronaldo dive all the time as it is getting terrible calls in the NRL?

Aus just missing out on a goal. Nil all after 20

Last edited:
France taking a dive every time they get a pinki finger laid on them. Disgusting sport tbh. Sooks.

Another dive from France. Not sure how much longer I can watch.

Australia denied a legit free kick right in front.

Frenchman rolling around like he's about to die

French player carrying on like his jaw is broken..

This is disgraceful.

That's a rough call.

France take the lead thanks to the VAR.

I'm sure it was a legitimate penalty but that kind of rubbish is exactly why I will never be able to get into soccer the way I should. I love the skill level but that kind of blatant cheating is totally unnecessary, its like watching the Melbourne Storm play league.

Oh here we go.

Australia have the chance to equalize.

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • jarro65
  • Dash
  • marw
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • FACTHUNT
  • RodF
  • GCBRONCO
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Tim K
  • broncsgoat
  • ezpz
  • azza.79
  • Broncorob
  • Strop
  • lynx000
  • BroncosAlways
  • Lurker
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.