2018 FIFA World Cup

Step away from the computer and France score.

But I was expecting it. We are still doing far better than I thought. We just need to make sure we don't crumble.

Not a big soccer fan. Thought the intentional hand ball that France committed was a red card offence? No?

Not a big soccer fan. Thought the intentional hand ball that France committed was a red card offence? No?

Should have been a definite yellow.

Took it right to the frogs. In the end they got us by one lucky as **** goal.

Took it right to the frogs. In the end they got us by one lucky as **** goal.

And an extremely soft (even if it is correct) penalty.

Aussies really showed a lot though, credit to them, they were all over the French at the end there.

I don't think we had any players sent off at the 2014 WC.

Might not have been Cahill but a handball from a free kick? Upper arm right on the goal line? Am sure this happened. Almost certain.

Might not have been Cahill but a handball from a free kick? Upper arm right on the goal line? Am sure this happened. Almost certain.
It was Kewell wasn't it? 2010 I think.

Very nice goal from Aguero.

ICELAND HIT BACK!

Anything on the goal line is a red, as it denies a certain goal.

We weren't certain to score when Umtiti handballed it, nor was there a definite goal scoring opportunity, thus no red. He should have got a yellow though, no idea why he didn't.

Only a matter of time until Argentina take the lead.

They are giving Messi some room to move.

Argentina absolutely dominating possession at the moment.

Iceland just can't get the ball.

Active Now

• Manlyman
  • NSW stables
  • Broncs1459
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.