2018 FIFA World Cup

I find it hilarious when a player would get in another players face and act all tough but when they get touched by a finger they will drop to the ground and "pretend" to be in agony.

I just can’t do it, I can’t watch most games, the play acting just kills it, ruins the amazing skill every game.

Sweden hold on to beat Korea Republic.

I just can’t do it, I can’t watch most games, the play acting just kills it, ruins the amazing skill every game.

It hasn't been that bad for the most part, but a few teams are doing it at the moment and it's ruining the contests.

35541271_1998518840171881_7935526020134731776_n.jpg

Looking forward to tonight's game.

Colombia vs Japan. I think Colombia will win this one comfortably and I think they are a side that can cause a few headaches and some upsets. They have some quality players in their side.

Looking forward to tonight's game.

Colombia vs Japan. I think Colombia will win this one comfortably and I think they are a side that can cause a few headaches and some upsets. They have some quality players in their side.
Japan, like most of the Asian sides are a very plucky team. I think a draw is most likely.

Wow.

3 minutes in and Japan get a penalty for a deliberate handball. Carlos Sanchez has been sent. Colombia will be playing with 10 men for the rest of the match.

And Kagawa puts Japan in the lead.

Good work from Kawashima.

That was a great chance for Colombia to get back to level terms.

Oh my god, you weren't even touched in the eye you fucking cat!

Colombia should be down to 9 after that shit.

Shit kick from Inui.

No one around him with a clear shot at goal and comes up with that.

Japan's defence needs to be a little bit better.

Colombia starting to find some room around the box. It's only a matter of time if this keeps up.

This Mojica **** again.

He cops the slightest touch and drops to the ground and starts carrying on like he's been very badly hurt. Just fucking stop it. You're embarrassing yourself and the game.

This Mojica **** again.

He cops the slightest touch and drops to the ground and starts carrying on like he's been very badly hurt. Just fucking stop it. You're embarrassing yourself and the game.

there was an Aussie bloke that was a ref at the South Korea world cup that i knew ...

I actually saw him card a player for diving ... can't actually remember who was playing. (pretty sure one of the teams was Mexico, and it was their player who took the dive_

but one of the players copped a slight bump and hit the deck like there was a sniper in the crowd ... he issued a card and free kick to the opposing player as per the rule book ... fucking good to see

Last edited:

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • I bleed Maroon
  • barker
  • Foordy
  • cento
  • Skathen
  • Mr Fourex
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.