2018 FIFA World Cup

Wow that was very stupid from Iceland.

Argentina with a penalty.

MESSI DENIED!

Well if Australia's challenge was a penalty then that has to be one.

It's full time and Iceland have drawn with Argentina 1-1.

It was a big performance from Iceland in the second half. Argentina completely dominated possession. They had over 3/4's of the ball, over 5 times the amount of passes, over twice the amount of shot at goals and there were a few very close moments.

Messi being denied that penalty was a massive save.

Most of the game was playing in Iceland's half, but they defended very strongly. They shut down everything Argentina threw at them.

A draw is a great result.

A shame that Peru completely butchered that penalty and couldn't get a goal. I thought they had the more opportunities and were the better side. A draw would have been good for us.

I think we can beat Denmark, but we need to control the ball a bit better. Hopefully we can contain Eriksen because he is a fucking quality player.

What happened to Germany?

Lost 1-0 to Mexico. Even Brazil didn't do that well, 1-1 draw with Switzerland. I know Switzerland have some good players in their side, but Brazil should have won that easily.

First time since 1978 that Brazil have failed to win their opening game.

SBS will air all World Cup games live for the next 48 hours.

It seems Optus can't get their streaming service right. Perhaps they can't deal with the demand.

What happened to Germany?

Lost 1-0 to Mexico. Even Brazil didn't do that well, 1-1 draw with Switzerland. I know Switzerland have some good players in their side, but Brazil should have won that easily.

First time since 1978 that Brazil have failed to win their opening game.

The Swiss are currently ranked 6th in the world. Its hardly a suprise they drew with Brazil. They are a decent team

The Swiss are currently ranked 6th in the world. Its hardly a suprise they drew with Brazil. They are a decent team

I wouldn't pay too much heed to the rankings - it's an easy system to take advantage of.

The Swiss have a couple of decent players, but their squad has got absolutely nothing on Brazil's. They've done very well to nab a draw.

I watched the Germany/Mexico game. So good watching them lose. Can't believe they couldn't even score once with all the possession they had in the 2nd. Mexico has some fast little buggers.

I watched the Germany/Mexico game. So good watching them lose. Can't believe they couldn't even score once with all the possession they had in the 2nd. Mexico has some fast little buggers.

They should have been up by more but I think the occasion probably got to Hernandez a little bit. Had a couple of quality chances where he had a clear shot at goal and held it too long.

Optus version of "quality" coverage, get Tim Rosso on there to just crack shitty jokes the whole time.

Some of the reactions from these Swedish and Korean players when they get the slightest touch are just ridiculous.

Swedish player gets the slightest touch on the face and he carries on like he's been king hit.

This ref likes the sound of his whistle..

0-0 at half time between Sweden and Korea Republic.

Sweden have been the better side, they have dominated possession since they settled into the game. They had a few quality chances to go ahead but couldn't turn them into points.

Korea Republic are a bit loose with the ball, turning over possession far too easily and their defenders are being caught out too much. It's just a matter of time until Sweden score if this keeps up. They are hanging on by a thread.

The ref is blowing the whistle too much. Needs to let the game flow a bit more.

Penalty to Sweden.

That was a silly challenge.

And Sweden are in front.

Granqvist nails the penalty.

1-0.

Just get up you soft ****.

You were hardly touched.

Active Now

• Organix
  • GCBRONCO
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncorob
  • davidp
  • Brocko
  • Jazza
  • Midean
  • Fitzy
  • Dash
  • Xzei
  • broncos4life
  • Allo
  • Waynesaurus
  • Mustafur
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Lurker
  • TimWhatley
  • BroncosAlways
  • Mightybroncs2k17
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.