LIVE 2018 Intrust Super State Championship

GCBRONCO

International Rep
Gold Coast
Dogs are going to run away with this now, Redcliffe really didn't need two tries so close to halftime scored against them.

Last edited:

Wolfie

State of Origin Rep
Reddy just need to settle down a bit. They have been a bit ragged. Losing Rudolf and Tom struggling with injury now isn't going to help them

Wolfie

State of Origin Rep
Turpin gone now. They are running out of Bodies.

Staggs dropping the ball now

Cult3

State of Origin Captain
Queensland Cup teams can't beat professional reserve grade teams. This sport needs a proper reserve grade comp

Cult3

State of Origin Captain
Turpin better than macca
Isn't everyone? Nikorima, Breayley, Turpin, Granville, Ian Lacey, Barry Berrigan, Richard Swain, Baptiste, Nathan Friend, Aaron Gorrell, PJ Marsh, Casey McGuire, Matt Parcell and Michael Ryan are all better options for the 2019 season according to you geniuses.

Wolfie

State of Origin Rep
Queensland Cup teams can't beat professional reserve grade teams. This sport needs a proper reserve grade comp
Tbf, I think injuries have took their toll on Redcliffe. Opacic clearly playing Injured as is Myles T. Then losing Turpin and Rudolf just hasn't helped them

Didnt a certain poster mock other posters (not myself) for picking the dogs? “You only pick them because they have nrl experience, you know nothing” was something like what was said...

This is 3 in a row now for the nsw cup...

Accept

NRL Player
Sawtell
Totally agree, Redcliffe wouldn't beat many of the NSW Cup teams (if any). The difference in calibre between the two comps is jaw dropping and has been that way for a few years now. A national reserve grade comp would be the logical solution but the NRL are avoiding it because of the massive cost of it. In the meantime, we will continue to have these lopsided second tier Grand Finals.

winslow_wong

State of Origin Captain
bris
Isn't everyone? Nikorima, Breayley, Turpin, Granville, Ian Lacey, Barry Berrigan, Richard Swain, Baptiste, Nathan Friend, Aaron Gorrell, PJ Marsh, Casey McGuire, Matt Parcell and Michael Ryan are all better options for the 2019 season according to you geniuses.
This. Totally this

Cult3

State of Origin Captain
Tbf, I think injuries have took their toll on Redcliffe. Opacic clearly playing Injured as is Myles T. Then losing Turpin and Rudolf just hasn't helped them
Surely Opacic has run out of excuses. Every game he's played on TV has been below average. I think now, especially as he's signed to the Cowboys, you should just admit that he's just not that good.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter