LIVE 2018 Intrust Super State Championship

Discussion in 'NRL Live Game Chat' started by Foordy, Sep 30, 2018.

1. Wolfie

Wolfie State of Origin Rep

I find your Jealously of Tommy quite amusing, maybe its because such an apparently shit player has achieved more than you have as a footballer through sheer determination, although i must say, i'm pretty jealous of Whitty as well, his Mrs is smokin'

The only Bronco i'll take the insulting of personally is Corey. Anyone does that, and its on.

2. Cult3

Cult3 State of Origin Captain

If I pursued footy and failed this would make sense. I stopped playing at 15 and represented the state at a different sport for five years. Through sheer determination. Actually I rarely trained and partied too much. Then I decided to travel the world. I'm doing pretty well.

If only my talents could have taken me to umm... Townsville? No thanks

3. Wolfie

So why are you so bitter and jealous if you are such a success? And i'd say you would jump at the chance to go and live and work in Townsville if you were being paid a few hundred thousand dollars a year.

I think you must have been a failure at footy, its the only thing that explains your envy.

4. winslow_wong

winslow_wong State of Origin Captain

bris
    You two are way more entertaining than the grand final

GCBRONCO and Wolfie like this.
  5. Wolfie

Ha ha, its only a bit of fun. I'd go mad if i took this place seriously.

Harry Sack and Cult3 like this.
  6. ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak NRL Captain

As a Dolphins fan, this thread has turned out much better than expected.

Wolfie likes this.
  7. Cult3

Cult3 State of Origin Captain

How could I be jealous? Just like you I have many friends who are mildly successful that I cling to at every chance. Hope he gives you a cut of that money to back him up on the internet. He's probably dropping cash everywhere anyway. You know, with his inability to hold onto anything on the field.

8. Wolfie

Corey's handling isnt that bad that he drops everything on the field. Its only the odd game like that. The only kickbacks i get from clinging on are trips out fishing. Footballers are pretty tight with their money.

And FYI, a lot of my friends are more than mildly successful

9. Wolfie

Bit gutted at the result really.