2018 Intrust Super State Championship

I worry he’ll go to another club and absolutely kill it. All because he was stuck behind Macca at the broncos.
He should probably start playing better than our current option soon then

He should probably start playing better than our current option soon then

Give him more opportunities then. Sorry Mr. McCullough but Andrews had enough time to develop into something more than a tackling machine.

Give him more opportunities then. Sorry Mr. McCullough but Andrews had enough time to develop into something more than a tackling machine.
He said getting plenty of opportunities at Redcliffe. I don't think he's playing badly but some people are definitely overhyping him because he's the shiny new thing.

He said getting plenty of opportunities at Redcliffe. I don't think he's playing badly but some people are definitely overhyping him because he's the shiny new thing.

I’m happy for Macca to start a game and play maybe 20-30 minutes and have a guy like Turpin come on after. This offers development and gives Macca a break because he can’t handle 80 mins.

I’m happy for Macca to start a game and play maybe 20-30 minutes and have a guy like Turpin come on after. This offers development and gives Macca a break because he can’t handle 80 mins.
Hopefully you mean 20-30 minutes each half. I'd be happy to see it. He was playing well until he got injured though. See how he comes back next year I guess

7u
Maybe he's just scared of cameras because every single game he's played on TV has been bad. Not average, actually bad.

Have a look next time you randomly show up at training. I might be there too

I've seen him play well on TV and come up with big plays plenty of times, Against Burleigh and against Easts with a match winning tackle to name a couple without really thinking too much about it.

Mind you, i'm not a bitter, jealous little man so i dont let things cloud my judgement. There were a side full of underperforming Dolphins today, but you can only seem to target one of them. Very odd.

And do you still have a bee in your bonnett about the fact i watch training on the odd occasion? Its really something you need to get past. Get over it now, i've got friends who play for Brisbane, and sometimes if im in the area ( which isnt a great deal these days ) i pop in to say hello. Not my fault you arent as well connected as i am. I'm kind of a big deal you know.

Last edited:

He hasnt been any better than Pratt quite honestly over the season for the Phins. Let him develop as a bench hooker and see if he can force his way past Macca from there.

7u

I've seen him play well on TV and come up with big plays plenty of times, Against Burleigh and against Easts with a match winning tackle to name a couple without really thinking too much about it.

Mind you, i'm not a bitter, jealous little man so i dont let things cloud my judgement. There were a side full of underperforming Dolphins today, but you can only seem to target one of them. Very odd.

And do you still have a bee in your bonnett about the fact i watch training on the odd occasion? Its really something you need to get past. Get over it now, i've got friends who play for Brisbane, and sometimes if im in the area ( which isnt a great deal these days ) i pop in to say hello. Not my fault you arent as well connected as i am. I'm kind of a big deal you know.
I let you run with the jealousy thing but I'm way more jealous of Aaron Whitchurch which isn't much at all. I don't really have an issue with him. He can go be shit at the Cowboys. He was Maranta tier at the Broncos though. You're not bitter but you sure do take insulting Opacic personally

I let you run with the jealousy thing but I'm way more jealous of Aaron Whitchurch which isn't much at all. I don't really have an issue with him. He can go be shit at the Cowboys. He was Maranta tier at the Broncos though. You're not bitter but you sure do take insulting Opacic personally

I find your Jealously of Tommy quite amusing, maybe its because such an apparently shit player has achieved more than you have as a footballer through sheer determination, although i must say, i'm pretty jealous of Whitty as well, his Mrs is smokin'

The only Bronco i'll take the insulting of personally is Corey. Anyone does that, and its on.

I find your Jealously of Tommy quite amusing, maybe its because such an apparently shit player has achieved more than you have as a footballer through sheer determination, although i must say, i'm pretty jealous of Whitty as well, his Mrs is smokin'

The only Bronco i'll take the insulting of personally is Corey. Anyone does that, and its on.
If I pursued footy and failed this would make sense. I stopped playing at 15 and represented the state at a different sport for five years. Through sheer determination. Actually I rarely trained and partied too much. Then I decided to travel the world. I'm doing pretty well.

If only my talents could have taken me to umm... Townsville? No thanks

If I pursued footy and failed this would make sense. I stopped playing at 15 and represented the state at a different sport for five years. Through sheer determination. Actually I rarely trained and partied too much. Then I decided to travel the world. I'm doing pretty well.

If only my talents could have taken me to umm... Townsville? No thanks

So why are you so bitter and jealous if you are such a success? And i'd say you would jump at the chance to go and live and work in Townsville if you were being paid a few hundred thousand dollars a year.

I think you must have been a failure at footy, its the only thing that explains your envy.

So why are you so bitter and jealous if you are such a success? And i'd say you would jump at the chance to go and live and work in Townsville if you were being paid a few hundred thousand dollars a year.

I think you must have been a failure at footy, its the only thing that explains your envy.
How could I be jealous? Just like you I have many friends who are mildly successful that I cling to at every chance. Hope he gives you a cut of that money to back him up on the internet. He's probably dropping cash everywhere anyway. You know, with his inability to hold onto anything on the field.

How could I be jealous? Just like you I have many friends who are mildly successful that I cling to at every chance. Hope he gives you a cut of that money to back him up on the internet. He's probably dropping cash everywhere anyway. You know, with his inability to hold onto anything on the field.

Corey's handling isnt that bad that he drops everything on the field. Its only the odd game like that. The only kickbacks i get from clinging on are trips out fishing. Footballers are pretty tight with their money.

And FYI, a lot of my friends are more than mildly successful

Active Now

• Dash
  • Cavalo
  • Broncosgirl
  • Midean
  • Sproj
  • Adammacca
  • BruiserMk1
  • Gaz
  • IceWorks
  • FACTHUNT
  • johnny plath
  • westy316
  • Xzei
  • Matheos
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.