LIVE 2018 Intrust Super State Championship

Discussion in 'NRL Live Game Chat' started by Foordy, Sep 30, 2018.

1. Wolfie

Wolfie State of Origin Rep

Like I said, top coaches disagree.

We will see next year how he goes when he gets a run of games at a club thats sadly a lot more together and doesn't have the divisions off the field than we do right now.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2018
  2. winslow_wong

winslow_wong State of Origin Captain

bris
    Nah that would be Ben Hunt.

3. Cult3

Cult3 State of Origin Captain

Well that excuses 2018, but what about the rest of his career? He doesn't even play well against reserve graders.

4. Cult3

Top coaches thought Maranta was good enough to play too. Top coaches get it wrong quite often

5. Sproj

Sproj

Turpin is such a gun. He plays like a dummy-half good vision, beautiful pass and has a nice hit in him.

6. Wolfie

That many of them? I've never thought he is a world beater or anything like that, he is just a decent player who may develop more with regular football. He is as tough as they come, but his style doesn't suit what we are used to at the Broncos.

I think you just need to let it go and get over it now. He will be a cowboy from next year, so unless you are living in townsville you won't have to worry about him taking your women away from you again.

7. Wolfie

I doubt you see much of any of our reserve grade players tbh to make any kind of judgement.

8. Cult3

Don't worry, Mr. Opacic. I'm just teasing you. He's a perfectly fine reserve grade footballer that you might have overhyped once or twice. We've all done it, I was pretty excited for Milford to come play for us and look how he turned out.

9. Cult3

Maybe he's just scared of cameras because every single game he's played on TV has been bad. Not average, actually bad.

Have a look next time you randomly show up at training. I might be there too

10. Renegade

Renegade NRL Captain

lol this is great no matter which side you're on.

11. winslow_wong

bris
    I worry he’ll go to another club and absolutely kill it. All because he was stuck behind Macca at the broncos.

Sproj likes this.
  12. Sproj

Sproj

Me too. :(

13. Cult3

He should probably start playing better than our current option soon then

14. winslow_wong

bris
    Give him more opportunities then. Sorry Mr. McCullough but Andrews had enough time to develop into something more than a tackling machine.

15. Cult3

He said getting plenty of opportunities at Redcliffe. I don't think he's playing badly but some people are definitely overhyping him because he's the shiny new thing.

16. winslow_wong

bris
    I’m happy for Macca to start a game and play maybe 20-30 minutes and have a guy like Turpin come on after. This offers development and gives Macca a break because he can’t handle 80 mins.

Sproj likes this.
  17. Cult3

Hopefully you mean 20-30 minutes each half. I'd be happy to see it. He was playing well until he got injured though. See how he comes back next year I guess

18. Wolfie

7u
    I've seen him play well on TV and come up with big plays plenty of times, Against Burleigh and against Easts with a match winning tackle to name a couple without really thinking too much about it.

Mind you, i'm not a bitter, jealous little man so i dont let things cloud my judgement. There were a side full of underperforming Dolphins today, but you can only seem to target one of them. Very odd.

And do you still have a bee in your bonnett about the fact i watch training on the odd occasion? Its really something you need to get past. Get over it now, i've got friends who play for Brisbane, and sometimes if im in the area ( which isnt a great deal these days ) i pop in to say hello. Not my fault you arent as well connected as i am. I'm kind of a big deal you know.

19. Wolfie

He hasnt been any better than Pratt quite honestly over the season for the Phins. Let him develop as a bench hooker and see if he can force his way past Macca from there.

20. Cult3

I let you run with the jealousy thing but I'm way more jealous of Aaron Whitchurch which isn't much at all. I don't really have an issue with him. He can go be shit at the Cowboys. He was Maranta tier at the Broncos though. You're not bitter but you sure do take insulting Opacic personally