Sideline Officials: Brett Suttor, Nick Beashel
Video Review Officials: Steve Chiddy, Ben Galea
Venue: ANZ Stadium
Kickoff: 7:20 pm
Broadcast: Channel 9;
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Cronk is in apparently

Last edited:
Despise both these teams... But couldn't handle seeing the likes of Napa and Mitchell winning this. Hopefully the Storm win and Smith retires.

I'm shocked that Cronk is playing, he must be playing with a morphine drip and bottle of WD40 in his pocket tonight

It's like a black hole of a grand final.

Would it be wrong of me to suggest both teams fall into that black hole and never emerge again?

That would be nice.

There are just so many negatives to either team winning. I can’t suffer a world where the Storm go back-to-back, but the Roosters throwing their chequebook at Cronk to win them a premiership is everything wrong with how parasitic they are.

Who is this band?

I'm not watching it, but they were advertising Gang of Youths before today, might be them? They won Australian album of the year or something last year I think, some of the songs I heard were pretty good.

I'm not watching it, but they were advertising Gang of Youths before today, might be them? They won Australian album of the year or something last year I think, some of the songs I heard were pretty good.

Well this may be true...but they aren't doing it for me live and I quite like this music.

Gould speaking shit as usual.

Did phil gould just insinuate he predicted this gf teams... and only thought it without telling anyone haha

I really hate the roosters, but i dont want Storm taking away from us the back to back thing. I cant really cheer for the rorters though.

The way I see it, Roosters will have an even stronger team next year, and them going 2 in a row would be worse than anyone else, being a Sydney side.

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • Xzei
  • Broncosarethebest
  • marw
  • RolledOates
  • Browny
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.