2018 NRL Grand Final - Roosters vs Storm

There was an extra push there at the end that wasn’t on. But **** Chambers and **** the Storm, it’s nothing they don’t do all the time.

I have an issue with players pushing blokes into the advertising. Its bloody dangerous.

Suck shit Munster
Suck shit Bellamy
Suck shit Storm

They’re taking the kick, no one gives a shit if you stroll off, wanker.

It does burn a bit though, knowing how dominant we were over the Rooters this year.

I have an issue with players pushing blokes into the advertising. Its bloody dangerous.

Especially the metal paneling that’s placed there, not fixed. But again, Storm aren’t known for their consideration of their opponent’s welfare.

Roosters get a try and a field goal before half time.

I hope the broncos are watching this and realising they can beat both these teams

Anyone else think Keary is genuinely one of the best halves in the game now? He's been seriously good everytime I've seen him this year.

Cameron Smith looks about 50 years old tonight. Time to hang them up champ.

I think teams have learned how to nullify the pace of Addo Carr now just like they have with Cook

Last edited:
Anyone else think Keary is genuinely one of the best halves in the game now? He's been seriously good everytime I've seen him this year.

TBF, 90% of what Cronk does is off the ball.

It's nice to know that we easily win this premiership if our fucking players decided to turn up for the finals series.

Wk 2: Souths are shit
Wk 3: Roosters are shit
GF: Storm don't turn up

So mad at our men's team right now.

Active Now

• Skathen
  • GCBRONCO
  • Battler
  • Culhwch
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Foordy
  • Alec
  • Fitzy
  • Santa
  • Dazza 92
  • barker
  • Fozz
  • lynx000
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.