2018 NRL Grand Final - Roosters vs Storm

As good as Smith is ( and its pains me to say it, but he is ) he just cant carry this Melbourne side forever. They have got away for years having a lot of decent, solid nrl players carried due to the brilliance of their big players. As they all start to decline, they just cant carry them anymore on a regular basis. Tonight imo is the start of their decline.

Now watch them come back and make me look stupid

Great first half. The good sign is that the refs are still penalising Captain Smith for ruck shit, whether that continues in the second half is anyone’s guess.

The Storm have had no ball or field position, so I can see them scoring as soon as they get a sniff, but hopefully the Roosters stay composed.

The Roosters are doing a great job of hiding Cronk in defence (which is the biggest risk playing Cronk), but whether the extra efforts eventually tire out Aubusson, leaving Cronk exposed, is a real possibility.

I guess I'm the only unhappy one here, I probably hate the Roosters even more lol. Plus them going 2 in a row (which is pretty fucking likely with their roster next year) will be even more unbearable than Melbourne.

I guess I'm the only unhappy one here, I probably hate the Roosters even more lol. Plus them going 2 in a row (which is pretty fucking likely with their roster next year) will be even more unbearable than Melbourne.

I cant get behind either side.

Those stats are pathetic for the storm.

Is Cronk playing next year?

Great first half. The good sign is that the refs are still penalising Captain Smith for ruck shit, whether that continues in the second half is anyone’s guess.

The Storm have had no ball or field position, so I can see them scoring as soon as they get a sniff, but hopefully the Roosters stay composed.

The Roosters are doing a great job of hiding Cronk in defence (which is the biggest risk playing Cronk), but whether the extra efforts eventually tire out Aubusson, leaving Cronk exposed, is a real possibility.
The Roosters have made just under 1000 run metres to 500 for the Storm. If anything the Storm players will be feeling it a lot more. Good signs in the first half, it would need a monumental turn around for the Storm to get back in this.

Cronk is a stone cold killer doing this to the storm.

Go the Chooks. Ruin Billy's night. Then his face.

Either order.

The Roosters have made just under 1000 run metres to 500 for the Storm. If anything the Storm players will be feeling it a lot more. Good signs in the first half, it would need a monumental turn around for the Storm to get back in this.

Excellent point.

Bellamy calling for HIA rorts.

If Roosters score first, they win.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Jedhead
  • Organix
  • thenry
  • KateBroncos1812
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.