2018 NRL Grand Final - Roosters vs Storm

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Discussion Time

Could be the end of a few immortal careers.

Great season for the chooks.

Broncs could learn something from having game management halves.

Storm’s only try from an intercept.

Slater had no chance to force himself on the game, he was just so thoroughly belted every time he had the ball.

Cronk played the game with a broken scapula.

It’s so satisfying watching the Storm being outplayed in every single facet of the game.

2019 and only Smith will still be there, if he doesn’t retire.

Then watch all their ‘fans’ disappear when their ‘success’ starts to fade.

I can’t see smith going around again going by the way he quit origin.

Wow Say what you want about the Roosters, call them cheats, rortes etc but I’m in envy of the club. They are what WE should be

1/ Well coached
2/ Great ownership
3/ Great recruitment
4/ Consistently “grand final” competitive

But more importantly willing make those cut throat decisions that were to scared to make. Great vision to freshen up the squad by releasing players a year early rather than a year to late helping make way for new superstars.

Wow Say what you want about the Roosters, call them cheats, rortes etc but I’m in envy of the club. They are what WE should be

1/ Well coached
2/ Great ownership
3/ Great recruitment
4/ Consistently “grand final” competitive

But more importantly willing make those cut throat decisions that were to scared to make. Great vision to freshen up the squad by releasing players a year early rather than a year to late helping make way for new superstars.
They released skd and pearce, and got tedesco and cronk...

Its the equivolant of us releasing mccullough and nikorima and getting c smith and cronk. Lol imagine the uproar hahahha... anyone could do great recruiting with that leeway!

Last edited:
Now if Roosters can have their premiership stripped from them in the off-season after they have been found to have cheated the cap, then that would be absolutely glorious and make my year.

Smith still not signed for next year btw boys

Let's sign him up, 5 year deal, can play for 1 more year and then be Head Coach from 2020 onward.

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • bb_gun
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosarethebest
  • BruiserMk1
  • Broncorob
  • Foordy
  • Strop
  • Skathen
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.