6. Moon
7. Barnes
8. Webb
9. Lacey
10. Taylor
11. Meyers
12. Timu
13. Te Reo
Surprised there isn't a walker in there somewhere but if it lived up to all their potential, it would be hard if not Ilimpossible to beat. I'd throw Ben walker in instead of moon.

Cruel to name yow yeh.

Oh yeah please don’t get me wrong, I think you all know how ready I get about the bloke but (through absolutely no fault of his own) he was unfulfilled.

Given his remarkable talent and work ethic, he would very likely have ended up the best winger ever and that is not exaggerating, therefore due to that horrific injury, he gets a very unfortunate place in this Broncos side.

The unfulfilled potential XIII:

1. Hunt
2. Vidot
3. Copley
4. Folau
5. Yow Yeh
6. Moon
7. Barnes
8. Webb
9. Lacey
10. Taylor
11. Meyers
12. Timu
13. Te Reo
Meyers was fantastic until that dirty Kiwi (don’t remember who) smashed his forearm across his face whilst on the ground when playing for Australia.
Never the same after that.
I’d also probably scrub Moon and put Seymour in.

Watched moon playing for Leeds on the weekend he is their five-eighth. Another example of don't go to NZ to enchance your career

Munster could be released by the storm , we need to go at him , perfect fb replacement when darius is done

Munster could be released by the storm , we need to go at him , perfect fb replacement when darius is done
We already have a 6 that likes running sideways and Darius has a few more years in him.

I'd take Munster in a heart beat.

Play him at left centre with a look to transitioning him to fullback and Darius to left centre in a couple years.

That being said it sounds like our cap is tight and he'd be after big coin.

Left foot kicking option would come in handy love to say he could play halfback but I doubt it

Yeah but to be fair, it is the NSW origin team, they aren't worth a grain of salt.

Add a Cronk into the mix and that may change. I would love as much as anyone to see him deflate without Smith, Munster and Slater around him though.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • The Don
  • Battler
  • ParraMania
  • Santa
  • Behold
  • Skathen
  • Hurrijo
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.