2018 NRL Side

I don't think indooroopilly is even Westfield anymore

I don't think indooroopilly is even Westfield anymore
Indro is well and truly a shithole after the renovations.... We lived in St Lucia for a while and after the renos l refused to go there. Fucking got stuck in a carpark for 30min one day; get fucked what a fucking joke.

Toombul used to be the place to be back in the day.

How has that awful rabbits warren Chermside evaded criticism.
My 11 years living in Brisbane was 9 years in the inner west and 2 years in the CBD.
Chermside is by far the least user friendly shopping complex (there is no rhyme or reason to its layout) and an absolute nightmare to get to from anywhere beyond the entry doors.

How has that awful rabbits warren Chermside evaded criticism.
My 11 years living in Brisbane was 9 years in the inner west and 2 years in the CBD.
Chermside is by far the least user friendly shopping complex (there is no rhyme or reason to its layout) and an absolute nightmare to get to from anywhere beyond the entry doors.

As someone who lives a 2 minute walk from Chermside, that's blasphemy. Chermside is the best shopping centre in Brisbane and it's not even close. (It's probably been drastically updated since the last time you came, even as recently as last year with 80 extra shops and a fully up to date outdoor area with ~30 high end restaurants and bars.)

As someone who lives a 2 minute walk from Chermside, that's blasphemy. Chermside is the best shopping centre in Brisbane and it's not even close. (It's probably been drastically updated since the last time you came, even as recently as last year with 80 extra shops and a fully up to date outdoor area with ~30 high end restaurants and bars.)
Was there in December just gone - if anything, it’s more of a hellhole maze now. The design intent must have been drawn from the Pentagon where every wing is designed to look the same so that anyone who gets in that is not supposed to be there can’t figure out where to go or how to get out.
Particularly loved sitting within a stones throw in my car waiting to get through the lights for about 15mins.
Got a great chance to see the monstrosity from the outside. What a patchwork quilt. Looks like dodgy roadworks where they’ve just added bitumen over bitumen over bitumen to cover potholes.

Was there in December just gone - if anything, it’s more of a hellhole maze now. The design intent must have been drawn from the Pentagon where every wing is designed to look the same so that anyone who gets in that is not supposed to be there can’t figure out where to go or how to get out.
Particularly loved sitting within a stones throw in my car waiting to get through the lights for about 15mins.
Got a great chance to see the monstrosity from the outside. What a patchwork quilt. Looks like dodgy roadworks where they’ve just added bitumen over bitumen over bitumen to cover potholes.
They don't call it Germside for nothing.

Nah I'm pretty sure it's relatively simple for anyone with half a brain bud. Never heard anyone complain about the layout, it's literally just 2 aisles of shops down the bottom, they're straight lines, so intricate and hard to navigate.

So all in all the primary complaint is that people don't have the required fitness levels to walk a small distance from end to end, understood. You guys should move to America, I think you'll find exactly what you're after.

fat-people-at-walmart.jpg

I also don't really buy that the people at Chermside are considerably more horrible than anywhere else in Brisbane, I've been to other shopping centres in Brisbane with people shooting up next to the front door, in comparison to some of West/South side shopping centres, Chermside may as well be Buckingham Palace.

You bring patriotism to a whole other level... shopping centres. FMD

Hey, I've lived in this area my whole life m8. Talk shit about me all you want, but I'll be DAMNED if you're going to disrespect my shopping mall.

I certainly was when I lived in Brissy. Let me guess, **you're a Logan boy.

I am and love it here. Probably hard for you to imagine in your mansion after a hard day of being a CEO.

Born in rocky , raised in underwood and live in daisy hill . So yeah ! You're not in brissy anymore?

Daisy Hill represent! Grew up in Shailer Park moved to Gladstone, live in Loganholme now.

I grew up in Logan, now I'm living overseas and travel a lot, I still don't understand how an area so well located between Brisbane and the Gold Coast can have such dumpy areas such as Woodridge (Logan Central sorry), Kingston and Loganlea.

Loganholme, Shailer Park, Springwood, etc on THAT side of the highway are all really nice though.

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • Galah
  • Skathen
  • ell.d33
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.