2018 NRL Side

I grew up in Logan, now I'm living overseas and travel a lot, I still don't understand how an area so well located between Brisbane and the Gold Coast can have such dumpy areas such as Woodridge (Logan Central sorry), Kingston and Loganlea.

Loganholme, Shailer Park, Springwood, etc on THAT side of the highway are all really nice though.

Housing commission joints need to go somewhere.

Nah I'm pretty sure it's relatively simple for anyone with half a brain bud. Never heard anyone complain about the layout, it's literally just 2 aisles of shops down the bottom, they're straight lines, so intricate and hard to navigate.
So patronising and condescending, all because I have the audacity to pass judgement on what is obviously a topic close to your heart - Chermside shopping centre.
Speaks volumes.
As does the fact you missed my point entirely.

Daisy Hill represent! Grew up in Shailer Park moved to Gladstone, live in Loganholme now.

As you probably know I lived in Chatswood Hills. From about 2 years old to about 19. Literally 3 minutes from you.

LOGAN REPRAZENT

Last edited:
Daisy Hill represent! Grew up in Shailer Park moved to Gladstone, live in Loganholme now.
LOGAN REPRESENT!

Moved to Chatswood Hills when I was two, high school at Rochedale, bought first house in Eagleby, built current house in South Maclean.

Lived in Strathpine when I was born. Moved to the south to escape the rest of the family who are raging alcoholics, gamblers,

As you probably know I lived in Chatswood Hills. From about 2 years old to about 19. Literally 3 minutes from you.

LOGAN REPRAZENT
Am also a Rochedale boy !! Grew up on the otherside of the m1 but .

As someone who lives a 2 minute walk from Chermside, that's blasphemy. Chermside is the best shopping centre in Brisbane and it's not even close. (It's probably been drastically updated since the last time you came, even as recently as last year with 80 extra shops and a fully up to date outdoor area with ~30 high end restaurants and bars.)
You must be my neighbour!

So does Taga make the 17?

Looking at a likely bench of:

14. Oates
15. TPJ
16. Joffa
17. Slammin’

18. Taga

I’d say he is insurance in case one of Sims or Slammin’ go backwards or if there is an injury in the forwards, I’d say he’s first in.

Looking at a likely bench of:

14. Oates
15. TPJ
16. Joffa
17. Slammin’

18. Taga

I’d say he is insurance in case one of Sims or Slammin’ go backwards or if there is an injury in the forwards, I’d say he’s first in.
That's probably right but I saw nothing in the short highlights to suggest Oates is any certainty to make the bench. I imagine the first 6 games of the season will see a fair amount of shuffling especially the forwards. I still wouldn't be surprised to see Taga as a prop replacement.

That's probably right but I saw nothing in the short highlights to suggest Oates is any certainty to make the bench. I imagine the first 6 games of the season will see a fair amount of shuffling especially the forwards. I still wouldn't be surprised to see Taga as a prop replacement.

Yeah I wouldn’t be surprised either. I think though, the fact Oates can cover the backs means he is on the bench as a bonus forward or if need be, replacement back. I also can’t see Taga replacing any of the guys mentioned for round 1 barring injury at least.

Pretty much a similar role Michael Hancock ended up at the back end of his career, playing from the bench slotting into the backline or the backrow as required.

Pretty much a similar role Michael Hancock ended up at the back end of his career, playing from the bench slotting into the backline or the backrow as required.

Nobody hip thrusted on the ground after a tackle with as much vigor as the Michael Hancock.

Can everyone move this shit to the “bogans arguing about shopping centres” thread so I don’t keep opening it under the wild expectation of reading thoughts and news on our 2018 team?

fmd

Active Now

• Midean
  • Broncorob
  • broncs30
  • GCBRONCO
  • bazza
  • westy316
  • I bleed Maroon
  • LittleDavey
  • Xzei
  • The Don
  • Foordy
  • Jazza
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Broncosgirl
  • broncoscope
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Santa
  • peter09
  • Allo
  • ezpz
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.