2018 NRL Side

I don't think Seve has pushed his claims anywhere near enough. Not sure if he is injured tbh, I'm thinking he must be. Thing with him is I can only recall him ever getting really close to an nrl call up once against the warriors a couple of years ago iirc, and it's not like we haven't had injuries in positions he could have filled. Speaks volumes for me that we thought tom opacic was a better option despite having stuffed shoulders.

Could Wayne pull a smoky selection for round one, and throw Seve a left centre jersey? Wayne loves a round one selection bombshell!

Could Wayne pull a smoky selection for round one, and throw Seve a left centre jersey? Wayne loves a round one selection bombshell!

I keep saying he was much better last year than he is given credit. He developed and showed new skills, he off-loaded and created space for other players.

No way he has three try assists any other year, no way he has 14 offloads. 9 line breaks but only three tries. He was doing things for his outside men. Defence was strong too, 14 ineffective tackles and 14 missed tackles at 86% effective.

I keep saying he was much better last year than he is given credit. He developed and showed new skills, he off-loaded and created space for other players.

No way he has three try assists any other year, no way he has 14 offloads. 9 line breaks but only three tries. He was doing things for his outside men. Defence was strong too, 14 ineffective tackles and 14 missed tackles at 86% effective.

It's the stats that dont get picked up on that probably go against him.

It's the stats that dont get picked up on that probably go against him.

He wasn't lazy last year, he backed up and did work off the ball, he stayed alive. Jets are the most off-loading team in the comp 514 offloads with second 325. He was working hard up and back.

He wasn't lazy last year, he backed up and did work off the ball, he stayed alive. Jets are the most off-loading team in the comp 514 offloads with second 325. He was working hard up and back.

So why do you think he isnt getting a chance? From when I have seen him training I notice he does have a tendency just to do enough and not really push himself. For example when they do sprint runs, he tends to stop when he hits the cones, then you look at other blokes like Moose or Gillett, or even some of the younger guys like Pearson or Issako who power through them. I think it's little things like that that the coaching staff look for. Its like a player chasing a lost cause. Some do it and some dont. Bennett wants blokes like that in the team not ones who just do enough

After watching nrl 360 tonight I am putting a solid $100 on us to win the premiership. I have NEVER seen us written off so much! We finished 3rd last year and we're 1 game from the gf with 2 of our spine injured and our halfback 13 games into the position with no preseason. We have improved our squad this year. It is AWESOME they are writing us off so much but it has gotten laughable the extent they are haha

After watching nrl 360 tonight I am putting a solid $100 on us to win the premiership. I have NEVER seen us written off so much! We finished 3rd last year and we're 1 game from the gf with 2 of our spine injured and our halfback 13 games into the position with no preseason. We have improved our squad this year. It is AWESOME they are writing us off so much but it has gotten laughable the extent they are haha
I'll be watching the replay in 45mins. Can't wait!

Roosters losing round 1 to a team that was tipped for the wooden spoon is a "hiccup", "lesson", or "stumbling block".... but we lose to a team tipped to finish ahead of us by the Sydney media is "death" to our chances

I won't lie. My pre-season confidence was shattered. Especially after watching a lot of the other teams play.

Had us pegged for top 4 finish, but if we pull off more games like RD1 we'll be lucky to make the 8 with a competition this tight.

Only thing keeping my chin up is the fact our best seasons in the past decade (2006,2015) we were also annihilated in RD 1

I think we stuffed up letting Benji go back. He would’ve been a cheap buy to have an organised half that can kick and drive the team around the field. Plus mentor any young up and coming halves, 5/8ths whether it’s Milf, Dargan, KNik. They all listen to him and respect him. I hope there’s a plan other than keep throwing the same scrum base out until they figure it out. Sure they need a platform laid by the forwards, but good halves turn the game around, pull the forwards out of a hole, kick early for field position or pull off 40/20s. They can’t just keep blaming the forwards. It hard to keep the aggression and go forward up the front when every time you get some good field position it goes to waste. Come on Wayne, let us know your plan for once cause most fans are off these half arsed efforts and half the team not even looking like they give a rats.

Cashed out yet?

Roosters losing round 1 to a team that was tipped for the wooden spoon is a "hiccup", "lesson", or "stumbling block".... but we lose to a team tipped to finish ahead of us by the Sydney media is "death" to our chances

Yeah but we got flogged and we have guys like Thaiday who don't seem to be trying.

Cashed out yet?
Yep... straight after I cash in my 2015, 2006, and 2000 gf appearance/premiership winners cheques... how you going with your tipping? (hint: if you use round one as your premiership barometer you're in for a long year buddy)

We all saw the photo of Milford on the raft..

Look at him and Bird while standing.

Vlcsnap 2018 03 10 20h28m50s741

Active Now

• Aldo
  • bert_lifts
  • Culhwch
  • Bucking Beads
  • Waynesaurus
  • The True King
  • Stix
  • BroncosAlways
  • Hurrijo
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.