2018 NRL Side

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Even one time over a two year career is bad enough. Nobody said constantly. I can show you hours of video where Keary kicks and passes better than him.

You were banging on about this attitude of his. So how many times has he done it? Once, Twice? Could he have done it once, realised he made a mistake and learned from it?

As for his kicking game and passing, this season, it has been better than Taylor, last season it wasnt. Could also have something to do with Keary playing in a top 2 team and Taylor playing for a Titans side with a heap of injuries and dramas. Funny that when Souths started to struggle, Keary wasnt as effective.

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
Why would he come here when he loves playing for the roosters ?
There's plenty of reasons for players to leave clubs they enjoy playing at. Nobody thought Josh Reynolds would leave the Bulldogs and that happened.

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
You were banging on about this attitude of his. So how many times has he done it? Once, Twice? Could he have done it once, realised he made a mistake and learned from it?

As for his kicking game and passing, this season, it has been better than Taylor, last season it wasnt. Could also have something to do with Keary playing in a top 2 team and Taylor playing for a Titans side with a heap of injuries and dramas. Funny that when Souths started to struggle, Keary wasnt as effective.
I literally said Keary has a better attitude. Can you deny it?

At least we have seen what Keary can do. He's not living on potential and I daresay he's been quite a large reason for the Roosters revival. He's been better than Pearce this year.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
I literally said Keary has a better attitude. Can you deny it?

At least we have seen what Keary can do. He's not living on potential and I daresay he's been quite a large reason for the Roosters revival. He's been better than Pearce this year.

Yep, i can say his attitude is as good as Keary. Never seen Taylor do what you said he did ( he could have, i didnt see it ), and even if he did as long as he learned from it i wouldnt crucify him for it. And it doesnt mean his attitude is bad either if its true.

He is also in his second full year of first grade, Keary is in his fifth year and has played in better teams than the Titans so i would expect him to have a more rounded game than Taylor at this point in time.

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
Yep, i can say his attitude is as good as Keary. Never seen Taylor do what you said he did ( he could have, i didnt see it ), and even if he did as long as he learned from it i wouldnt crucify him for it. And it doesnt mean his attitude is bad either if its true.

He is also in his second full year of first grade, Keary is in his fifth year and has played in better teams than the Titans so i would expect him to have a more rounded game than Taylor at this point in time.
I'd be happy if we signed either of them but we already have a half who is getting paid a million for potential, we don't need two of them.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
I'd be happy if we signed either of them but we already have a half who is getting paid a million for potential, we don't need two of them.

Agree with that. Taylor isnt a million dollar player yet. If Titans want to pay him that much he should take it.

P

Pushkin

QCup Player
May 27, 2016
I am happy to give Michael Morgan millions dollars than Milford.

P

Pushkin

QCup Player
May 27, 2016
Can someone please tell me why Broncos can't play like cowboys? I am sick of this Broncos team. Their is no burning desire to win premiership. I don't care if it's players fault or Wayne. There are too much ego in some players and as well as in coach.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
If we don't get Kevin Walter then when is Paul green off contract?

P

Pushkin

QCup Player
May 27, 2016
Have faith in wayne pls
I don't think Wayne got in him to take Broncos to next level. Next year don't look so bright. I still think Broncos forward pack going to struggle big time next year. The biggest issue is Milford. If he can't control his weight during the season. How he will control this team next year.

Unread

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • Astro
  • BruiserMk1
  • ChewThePhatt
  • bb_gun
  • davidp
  • BroncosAlways
  • Harry Sack
  • GCBRONCO
  • Swordfish
  • Wendall Taylor
  • Bucking Beads
  • The Boss
  • Broncs1459
  • Midean
  • Ondi
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.