2018 NRL Side

Shaun Johnson is the Kiwi Mitchell Pearce. Goes missing whenever he's actually needed. Yet Pearce cops it every time it happens and Johnson doesn't.

Ill give Pearce one thing, at least he plays at a consistent level in NRL. Johnson cant even do that. All flash in the pan bullshit, no substance.

You literally can't manage a game when the opposition keeps having 70-80m gained sets.

It definitely makes things harder but you can still change a game with other tactics. How often does qld get belted and struggle to make meters.

It definitely makes things harder but you can still change a game with other tactics. How often does qld get belted and struggle to make meters.
When QLD get dominated like that they lose, for example game 1. When they tightened up the ruck and matched the metres gained Queensland dominated for example game 2(second half) and game 3.

When QLD get dominated like that they lose, for example game 1. When they tightened up the ruck and matched the metres gained Queensland dominated for example game 2(second half) and game 3.

Ok . Not going to bother you obviously know everything! Good for you!!!

What’s people’s thoughts on what our round 16 team will be during Origin.

Ok . Not going to bother you obviously know everything! Good for you!!!
Well it's common sense if you're not going forward it takes a split play of brilliance to score a try. You can't expect your playmakers to run the whole field to score points.

lol, only you would be thinking that far ahead. Maybe we should concentrate on the Rd 1 side first, maybe. And even that shouldn't be discussed till February.

1. Isaako
2. Oates
3. Opacic
4. Roberts
5. Kahu
6. Milford
7. Nikorima
8. Lodge
9. McCullough
10. Ofahengaue
11. Glenn
12. Su'A
13. Pangai Jr

14. Thaiday
15. Sims
16. Savelio
17. Fai

I hope all of our players pull out of Origin and we run out with our top 17 in round 16 and Milford publicly slams Cam Smith for only ever kicking for Melbourne players

I've never seen Cam Smith play as badly as he did in Origin 1. I swear he threw the game deliberately to get Munster and Slater in to the team. No wonder the DT or whatever had him #1 in the "Most influential people in Rugby League" list.

Well it's common sense if you're not going forward it takes a split play of brilliance to score a try. You can't expect your playmakers to run the whole field to score points.

It isn't just about him scoring points. Good players can turn games around with influential plays , be it with their smarts or skills. Sorry but i want our half back to stand up not go into his shell when games get tough

1. Isaako
2. Oates
3. Opacic
4. Roberts
5. Kahu
6. Milford
7. Nikorima
8. Lodge
9. McCullough
10. Ofahengaue
11. Glenn
12. Su'A
13. Pangai Jr

14. Thaiday
15. Sims
16. Savelio
17. Fai

With an (assumed) fit Milford you don’t see him in Origin next year when he got picked this year and with Kev was his every move all year off-season and every game leading up to Origin?

With an (assumed) fit Milford you don’t see him in Origin next year when he got picked this year and with Kev was his every move all year off-season and every game leading up to Origin?

Virtually no chance unless there's an injury or two I don't think.

6. Morgan
7. Cronk

14. Munster

Is what it'll be assuming everyone is fit.

6. Morgan
7. Cronk

14. Munster

Munster will be in the centers instead of chambers imo

I'd go with Gunster again. He absolutely killed it last time, and he combines with Slater, Cronk and Smith better than anyone bar Thurston

Where’s a fully fit Inglis come into play? It will be
Slater
Boyd
Inglis
Chambers
Munster
Milford
Cronk
Utility Morgan

6. Morgan
7. Cronk

14. Munster

I expect the same. But I hate how Milford got bagged for last years performance. He was one of our better players until he got injured in the 60th. And he was starting to find gaps in the tiring defence. Good defence too

Give him 8 origin games (where Morgan literally did nothing for 7 of them until he played centre) or debut him with his club spine and he'd play better too.

Has everyone forgotten that Munster was the only player (maybe 1 other?) busted for the night out in emerging camp, then all of a sudden their was whispers of the storm being pissed off and the rest got "caught". One can't assume but appeared like a dog act of dobbing everyone else in by the sounds of it

Active Now

• Gaz
  • Spoon
  • sooticus
  • Broncorob
  • Foordy
  • Old Mate
  • Harry Sack
  • mystico
  • FACTHUNT
  • ettybay
  • Shane Tronc
  • kiwibronco
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.