2018 NRL Side

M. Pangai played Toyota Cup for the Cowboys 20s team that made the GF in 2011. In that team was Kyle Feldt, Michael Morgan, Jason Taumalolo and Felise Kaufusi. At the time Pangai was thought to be one of the better players in that team.

Shame he hasn't kicked on like those other guys.

Genuine question as I’ve not seen much ISC.
What is Seve doing wrong not to be getting a start? Had big wraps as a youngster and has only gotten bigger and more powerful.

He was really strong this season. 17 games so had some injuries but is such a physically strong player. He had 61 tackle breaks that's three a game. Made 2104m. Strong in defence too 176/14 tackles/missed.

Had his best year since he came to Brisbane.

Those are backs, but yeah he was definitely impressive. I know one of his offloads went astray but the fact that the NZ defense seemed incapable of stopping his second phase play was remarkable.
He wasn't comparing them Fonua and Hurrell. Other forwards!

I don't think it's anything, but Oates is listed as Second Rower.

Attachments

• IMG_6539.PNG
    IMG_6539.PNG
    65.7 KB · Views: 77
We arent going to be playing like the majority of teams though. Bennett wants a ball playing lock, not another workhorse prop at lock. Our Forwards will be fine i think. We have recruited some size which will help, but our attack is going to be a lot different next year.

Where have you heard this? Is it an assumption based on the fact that Bird may be considered for the lock position, or has Bennett said something like this himself?

Where have you heard this? Is it an assumption based on the fact that Bird may be considered for the lock position, or has Bennett said something like this himself?

Cant say exactly, but its from somebody on the playing staff. Now whether we switch to this style straight away remains to be seen.

He was really strong this season. 17 games so had some injuries but is such a physically strong player. He had 61 tackle breaks that's three a game. Made 2104m. Strong in defence too 176/14 tackles/missed.

Had his best year since he came to Brisbane.

His stats are decent, and i havent seen him regularly tbf, i just havent seen him do a great deal in the games i have. Ive always been surprised though he hasnt been closer to a start.

So kodi couldn't get the kiwis home against tonga , confidence in him is lowering .
Did you watch the game, hard to do anything when there's no go forward, Adam Blair literally made 37 metres in 65mins. Were you expecting Nikorima to just score a few length of the field tries or some shit?

Blame should fall onto Shaun Johnson. Just like it should fall onto Milford next year.
Blame should fall onto there forwards, they were out muscled and physically looked scared in that second half. Tonga just had more heart.

Blame should fall onto Shaun Johnson. Just like it should fall onto Milford next year.[/QUOTE
Did you watch the game, hard to do anything when there's no go forward, Adam Blair literally made 37 metres in 65mins. Were you expecting Nikorima to just score a few length of the field tries or some shit?

Not at all but kidwell talked up hus game management. Perfect time to step up and rally hus troops , but he didn't. Not saying he lost them the game but could've done more .

Shaun Johnson is the Kiwi Mitchell Pearce. Goes missing whenever he's actually needed. Yet Pearce cops it every time it happens and Johnson doesn't.

Shaun Johnson is the Kiwi Mitchell Pearce. Goes missing whenever he's actually needed. Yet Pearce cops it every time it happens and Johnson doesn't.

I agree. Thats why i was hoping kodi would step up.

Not at all but kidwell talked up hus game management. Perfect time to step up and rally hus troops , but he didn't. Not saying he lost them the game but could've done more .
You literally can't manage a game when the opposition keeps having 70-80m gained sets.

They were, asofa-sololmona was literally the only forward in the entire nz pack that looked like he wanted to win and gave it everything.

Active Now

• Brocko
  • FACTHUNT
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Sproj
  • GCBRONCO
  • winslow_wong
  • Manifesto
  • Harry Sack
  • Spoon
  • Battler
  • Jazza
  • Footy Fanatic
  • RolledOates
  • marw
  • lynx000
  • whykickamoocow
  • Bucking Beads
  • Financeguy
  • Allo
  • HarryAllan7
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.