2018 NRL Side

Definitely represents being a bogan.
I got a southern Cross tattoo on my ribs. I never really classed myself as a bogan.... Maybe I am [emoji33] I do love my country, XXXX, footy and cricket. I don't have a missus called Shaz maybe I should invest in a ss como

I got a southern Cross tattoo on my ribs. I never really classed myself as a bogan.... Maybe I am [emoji33] I do love my country, XXXX, footy and cricket. I don't have a missus called Shaz maybe I should invest in a ss como
mate, ive got some bad news for you

Do you say "yous" a lot and have the police visit your home frequently due to domestic issues? If not, then there is hope for you yet.

20969069_1935972776640599_3209282001173479424_n.jpg

Anyway, back on topic..

Are we sure TPJ can't start in the middle for us next year? He was awesome yesterday for Tonga against a huge Kiwi pack, even when he came off for his spell yesterday he didn't look gassed at all..

23 minutes, 12 runs, 122 metres. He made as many metres as Andrew Fifita, in 34 fewer minutes played.

DOYHSvsUEAAFSWU.jpg:large

Certainly looks extremely fit in comparison to the majority of Polynesian forwards.

Certainly looks extremely fit in comparison to the majority of Polynesian forwards.
Those are backs, but yeah he was definitely impressive. I know one of his offloads went astray but the fact that the NZ defense seemed incapable of stopping his second phase play was remarkable.

Anyway, back on topic..

Are we sure TPJ can't start in the middle for us next year? He was awesome yesterday for Tonga against a huge Kiwi pack, even when he came off for his spell yesterday he didn't look gassed at all..

23 minutes, 12 runs, 122 metres. He made as many metres as Andrew Fifita, in 34 fewer minutes played.

DOYHSvsUEAAFSWU.jpg:large

Had the exact same thoughts while watching the game.

TPJ not being physically fit to start is a myth. He was running the hardest I've ever seen him run. This world cup could be a huge boost to his confidence and a positive influence for his ego on the field.

Anyway, back on topic..

I could live with:

1. Boyd.
2. Oates.
3. Roberts.
4. Bird.
5. Kahu.
6. Milford.
7. K. Nikorima.

8. Lodge.
9. McCullough.
10. McGuire.
11. Glenn.
12. Gillett.
13. TPJ.

14. Offa.
15. Thaiday.
16. Sims / Taueli.
17. Savelio / Mago / Utility.

I’m just not sure Bennett spent so much to acquire Bird as a left centre...

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Mustafur
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.