Michael Morgan

IMG 3098

Tariq Sims

IMG 3103

Anthony Milford

IMG 3097

Josh Hoffman

IMG 3100

Can we talk about how he failed at Manly? What were the reasons behind Barrett not thinking much of him? He didn't really have a lot ahead of him there so he should have flourished there. Instead he's flourishing in a second rate comp and really proving nothing. The fact that so many NRL reserves go over there and look amazing shows how good it really is over there.
Biggest ego and poor trainer is what ive been told from multiple sources

Then released 20 minutes later. As I said he was never at Manly when Parcell was there.

Parcell had done everything he could in the ISC. Four years is enough. If a top 25 deal comes up he was right to take it.

Your whole story was a complete fabrication.
Facts is important, something a lot of people don't understand on this forum.

Ego? Sure. But wasn't this kid one of the fittest guys at the broncos. Didn't he destroy all the running records at the club? Find it hard to believe he is a poor trainer.

Ego? Sure. But wasn't this kid one of the fittest guys at the broncos. Didn't he destroy all the running records at the club? Find it hard to believe he is a poor trainer.

you can easily start thinking you don’t need to put in if you’re already ahead of the pack, so to speak. No doubt it’s probably a natural gift of speed

Milford broke the record for trial on 10 meters and Roberts broke the record over 40 I know that.

Milford broke the record for trial on 10 meters and Roberts broke the record over 40 I know that.

Yes but what you may not know is that that 10m had a massive McDonalds family box or three at the end of it. Motivation is very important, particularly when you the size of Jupiter.

Can we talk about how he failed at Manly? What were the reasons behind Barrett not thinking much of him? He didn't really have a lot ahead of him there so he should have flourished there. Instead he's flourishing in a second rate comp and really proving nothing. The fact that so many NRL reserves go over there and look amazing shows how good it really is over there.

Didn't like him running or attacking. Job is to pass and not be selfish.

The last thing you could ever call Parcell is a poor trainer. He set records at the Broncos, was training fulltime with the Broncos then travelling back to Ipswich to do Jets' training he didn't even have to do anymore at night.

Probably shows his lack of ego too really. I haven't heard of too many people doing both sessions back at their local ISC team.

Active Now

• Horseheadsup
  • The True King
  • Browny
  • Fitzy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Sproj
  • Aldo
  • Xzei
  • Bronco bob
  • GCBRONCO
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Wolfie
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.