2019 Ashes discussion

Bancroft has to sort out his front leg. I had a look at Shield footage and he wasn’t doing it. Now he’s worried about LB he throws the hands too far out in front and it squares up his set up. I don’t understand why he’d start doing it.

Root chooses to bowl. Interesting. Everyone gets what they want.

Holy crap this looks ominous lol. Hopes it rains all day and they come out to bright sunshine tomorrow. Even better maybe it rains for 5 days.

It doesn't matter what the conditions are, the whole Australian batting line up is sitting on the sidelines with concussion.

2 for 136 turns into all out 179.
That is becoming too much of a habit.
Usi edging through to Bairstow is as well.

Last edited:
They could’ve won the Ashes from 2/136. You only need to get 300 this series.

Lapdance to take usi’s spot at three when smith comes back! I have know idea how he keeps retaining his spot.

I'd almost be tempted to send out an SOS to Renshaw despite his crap form. He CAN'T do any worse opening than Bancroft or Harris and has experience in England.

I'd almost be tempted to send out an SOS to Renshaw despite his crap form. He CAN'T do any worse opening than Bancroft or Harris and has experience in England.

Joe Burns says 'Hi'.

Joe Burns says 'Hi'.

Oath

Not enough Qlders still. Burns and Neser should be playing too.

Neser should be able to at least bat better than Hazlewood, who hasn’t been bowling that well lately imo. Guy has proven he can swing a Duke and isn’t a slow swing like Bird

A game without Smith would’ve been a perfect chance to give him a chance as privately most would’ve been assuming a draw at best

Last edited:
I dno if I've been brainwashed by CA, but I just can't see him succeeding against the swinging ball.

Can't see him doing any worse than the current two they've used with inferior records both domestically and ESPECIALLY internationally.

Last edited:
Anyone else just staying up to watch Archer cop a bouncer barrage?

Not going to have to wait long

Active Now

• theshed
  • Broncorob
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Splinter
  • NSW stables
  • AscotinOz
  • winslow_wong
  • Harry Sack
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Brocko
  • bb_gun
  • MrMoore
  • Galah
  • BroncosAlways
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.