2019 Ashes discussion

I could fucking vomit. What an innings by Ben Stokes but **** me I can't remember ever seeing a choke like that. And the LBW that was given after we wasted our last review... fucking rage.

That not out decision made me feel equally as sick as the Ben Hunt dropped ball in the 2015 Grand Final, I'm absolutely disgusted right now.

We just lost the series, everyone’s confidence just dove hard bowlers and batters in the field. I don’t see them coming back from that.

Drop that useless **** Harris

For our best ever off-spinner, Lyon does sweet **** all with the ball.

Moronic decision to use the review. Was always pitching outside leg. Then we get stiffed on a straightening ball and have no review. Idiots.

Marnus the only player who can walk off head held high

Nope, Ashes are gone now. They won't come back from that. As said above, echoes of the 15 GF for the Broncos, they will be mentally broken.

Tenor

If that **** of an umpire has a job after that decision the game is corrupt, that'll go down as one of the worst decisions in test cricket history, it couldn't have been any more plumb, nowhere near the bat, pitching on middle/leg, straightening to hit middle half way up.

Get absolutely fucked you cheating ****.

If that **** of an umpire has a job after that decision the game is corrupt, that'll go down as one of the worst decisions in test cricket history, it couldn't have been any more plumb, nowhere near the bat, pitching on middle/leg, straightening to hit middle half way up.

It was all about the featre!

And hitting the back leg. There needs to be an investigation!

But look, how do you stuff up that run-out? I mean seriously, just catch it, do a dance, get a coffee and then take the bails off but no, somehow Lyon manages to totally screw it up.

It was a horrible decision, but that's what the DRS is there for. Australia had one up their sleeve and threw it away. They've got nobody but themselves and Stokes to blame.

Look, you can say we wasted our reviews (we did) but still, the umpire still has a job to do and he didn’t do it (or chose not too) either way I’ve never seen that not given that was dead out clear as day!

I can't believe it. Paine should be fired tonight.

But look, how do you stuff up that run-out? I mean seriously, just catch it, do a dance, get a coffee and then take the bails off but no, somehow Lyon manages to totally screw it up.
We should have won that four times in the last couple of overs. Hope Cricket Aus has a good sports psychologist on staff. They're gonna need it.

Look, you can say we wasted our reviews (we did) but still, the umpire still has a job to do and he didn’t do it (or chose not too) either way I’ve never seen that not given that was dead out clear as day!
It was a the very definition of a howler.

Active Now

• Justwin
  • Porthoz
  • kman
  • broncos4life
  • Johnny92
  • sooticus
  • Galah
  • Skathen
  • Foordy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • ChewThePhatt
  • cento
  • BroncosAlways
  • Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.