2019 Ashes discussion

3 centuries in the last 4 innings. Would have probably been 4 from 4 if he wasn't knocked out.

All aboard the Labuschagne train . His reaction to the Smith 100 was priceless. Looks a real hard nut.

Even when he’s out, he’s still in

Watching Smith bat is hilarious. Such a weird unit. Trolling the Poms hardcore since he was out (but wasn’t)

And another drop! (Paine though this time)

**** come on Painey get your 50 already

Geez he is unreal.

I could be wrong but England don’t seem like a happy side to me.

Can we use a concussion sub on Starc here? He is currently bowling horrendously.

Cummins and Hazlewood were really good, Lyon meh, Starc as bad as I’ve seen him.

I’m a bit pessimistic, I think the Poms summer of luck will continue and rain will help them to a draw, 5th test will be winner takes all with Smith due to fail.

Cummins and Hazlewood were really good, Lyon meh, Starc as bad as I’ve seen him.

I’m a bit pessimistic, I think the Poms summer of luck will continue and rain will help them to a draw, 5th test will be winner takes all with Smith due to fail.

This has been my thoughts on Lyon in general. He’s good at what he can do, but is overall a bit average. Can bat ok though

This has been my thoughts on Lyon in general. He’s good at what he can do, but is overall a bit average. Can bat ok though

SOK was the way better bowler when they initially picked Lyon and would have more wickets than him if he was afforded the same opportunity.

EDIT: SOK is still probably better.

Last edited:

Starc was bowling absolute pies all night

Haha, Paine wastes all reviews again and Starc get a real LBW missed again with none left.

Last edited:
Well I'd say that could well be Warner's Ashes career done.

They may give Warner a last chance if we win this, as undeserving as it would be

Active Now

• Horseheadsup
  • Santa
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Battler
  • Morkel
  • Mr Fourex
  • Jazza
  • Culhwch
  • mrslong
  • GCBRONCO
  • Foordy
  • Xzei
  • Yem
  • LittleDavey
  • Johnny92
  • broncos4life
  • Inknition
  • MrRobot
  • pennywisealfie
  • DrGee
... and 72 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.