2019 Broncos Jersey & Sponsorship discussion

Allo

NRL Captain
Why didn’t they mirror it exactly and have NRMA in white on the maroon chest band?

That bothers me more than anything.

Collars would make them look a lot better too (they always do though)

GKDonkey

NRL Captain
Why didn’t they mirror it exactly and have NRMA in white on the maroon chest band?

That bothers me more than anything.

Collars would make them look a lot better too (they always do though)
We could start a petition

FaithinHook

NRL Player
I might be in the minority here, but I really really like them! Especially the home jersey, something a little different design-wise. Can definitely see myself getting the home jersey for next year.

theshed

NRL Player
As stated the first one is just the Sharks template with our colours. If this isn’t a hoax, ISC really stink at design.

Not that it’s terirble but it’s very unoriginal.

If that's the new jersey *which the old NRL logo suggest maybe not, unless it was made prior to the new logo coming out* then we need to go back to Nike bad. Cause this and the last home jersey minus the heritage jersey from this year have sucked bad.

Foordy

International Rep
Staff
If that's the new jersey *which the old NRL logo suggest maybe not, unless it was made prior to the new logo coming out* then we need to go back to Nike bad. Cause this and the last home jersey minus the heritage jersey from this year have sucked bad.
Nike had years of sucky jerseys ... in fact they only ever made one decent one (2015 heritage)

Foordy

International Rep
Staff
Of course but not as bad as the last two and the leaked jerseys.
nearly all of the Nike jerseys were worse than the leaked ones ... especially the ones that used to have the white box around the sponsor logos

Harry Sack

State of Origin Rep
TBH, I think the shitness of the current leaked Jersey has just made people forget how bad some of the Nike ones were tbh. That said, they did produce THAT Jersey.

moosehead

BRL Player
Brisbane
The change from Nike to ISC is because Nike wouldn't accommodate the number of modified jerseys we see these days. Indigenous / Anzac / Womens / Heritage / Superheros etc. With ISC they can make more jerseys = more money.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter