2019 Broncos Jersey & Sponsorship discussion

BroncosAlways

NRL Player
Home
I ordered myself a jacket from the Broncos store, this one to be exact.

Ordered the 3XL. It's nice, it fits but it is a little tight in some places.

I also ordered the Anzac jersey which won't be coming until the 24th of April as it's a pre-order, and I got 3XL in that as well but I'm now worried it's not going to fit since the jacket was a little tight in some places and the jersey is meant to be slim fitting. I got a 3XL in the Heritage jersey last year and that fit very well, but I've heard the sizing this year is a little different.

Has anyone had any issues with the sizing? Were you able to get the size you wear with other clothes and it wasn't tight?

Also got a beanie.

I received my 2019 Anzac jersey and found it quite similar in fit to last year's Home, and I got the same size. It's definitely slimming but hopefully it should fit as the Heritage one you have.

On the plus side, the jersey is even more beautiful in person!

Sproj

International Rep
Staff
Has anyone actually bought the home and/or away jersey for this year?

I just can’t see how anyone can like it. When someone like me who couldn’t care less about jerseys usually absolutely hates it, that has to be worrying.

Super Freak

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
I received my 2019 Anzac jersey and found it quite similar in fit to last year's Home, and I got the same size. It's definitely slimming but hopefully it should fit as the Heritage one you have.

Yeah I noticed. I was going to buy it when it was first released but decided to hold off until I saw someone wearing it in person as there were issues last year with jerseys such as the fading on the Heritage jersey, and then I did and just fell in love with it even more so made sure I bought one this time around.

Super Freak

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Has anyone actually bought the home and/or away jersey for this year?

I just can’t see how anyone can like it. When someone like me who couldn’t care less about jerseys usually absolutely hates it, that has to be worrying.
Yeah I bought a home jersey.

Nice clean design. Simple. I like simple. I'm not sure why you have such an issue with it. I could go through past designs and see similarities in other jerseys, such as our 2017/18 Home jersey being very similar to the 2016/17 Eels Away jersey.

Caniffe

NRL Player
It looks cheap I guess. Clean and simple with the lines just doesn’t blend well.

But that’s a thing lately and matches the NRL bazillion dollar branding so its what we have for now

holdzy89

NRL Captain
It's an awful jersey, and I hate seeing the team play in it. We don't look like the Broncos, we don't play like the Broncos.

Super Freak

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane

Finally got it today and it's definitely a perfect fit and that's buying the same size that I buy in regular clothes.

And it's definitely even more beautiful in person. Such a great jersey.

Allo

NRL Captain
Please no.

Their logo sucks and doesn’t flow very well when spoken. Plus Kia make shit cars.

NRMA has become pretty ingrained as part of our jersey since the Ergon and Wow days. It would take a while to get used to. Not saying I’m against a change, just don’t want Kia

Side note, I’m amazed that we have Suncorp as our home ground yet have a major competitor as our premier sponsor

theshed

NRL Player
NRMA has been a sponsor for so long now. They gave us some classic ads and saved us from being called the "WOW Brisbane Broncos" on air.
I don’t really care who sponsors us and what our jersey looks like is low on my care factor list but Kia has historically had very poor logo integration. The bulldogs kit has looked terrible with their logo.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter