2019 Broncos Line-up

They are all very possible and I’m showing the possible teams that could be used. A lot of them are teams that I would like to see.

whenever you name Boyd at wing or Oates anywhere other than wing ... you name a side that will never happen.

in fact i'm willing to bet that Boyd will be our starting fullback in 2019.

whenever you name Boyd at wing or Oates anywhere other than wing ... you name a side that will never happen.

in fact i'm willing to bet that Boyd will be our starting fullback in 2019.

We can’t be certain of that especially if Issako has a strong preseason.

I'm not so sure Macca is anywhere near as bad as people are making out. I feel if we weren't using him as an 80 minute hooker there wouldn't be anywhere near as much criticism. We just use him as a workhorse, if we had that impact hooker like Niko when we used him in that role we would be fine.

I'm not so sure Macca is anywhere near as bad as people are making out. I feel if we weren't using him as an 80 minute hooker there wouldn't be anywhere near as much criticism. We just use him as a workhorse, if we had that impact hooker like Niko when we used him in that role we would be fine.

Nah, he's trash. Making 50 tackles a game doesn't mean much when our ruck is so obviously weak.

Nah, he's trash. Making 50 tackles a game doesn't mean much when our ruck is so obviously weak.

He really isnt at all. His problem is we ask him to stay out there so he has to make 50 tackles a game. If we used him differently he would be more effective imo. Not saying at all we dont have issues with him, but a lot of it is down to how we use him.

Its a bit comical people thinking if we signed somebody like Segeyaro would be an upgrade on Macca. If we bought him in as a direct replacement for Macca and asked him to play 80 mins a game and put the defensive workload on him Macca gets he would fall flat on his face. He is like Niko basically, great for impact from the bench.

He isn't! Some people just expect way to much

He isn't! Some people just expect way to much

Yeah it’s expecting too much to want consistent quality service out of dummy half and to read the game better..

Yeah it’s expecting too much to want consistent quality service out of dummy half and to read the game better..

Well he replaced Smith in origin so he can't be to bad. Maybe not for your perfect little world though.

I'm totally on board with keeping Macca, but he really needs to be playing 50 mins or so, with a Seggy type impact for 10-15 late in each half off the bench

I'm totally on board with keeping Macca, but he really needs to be playing 50 mins or so, with a Seggy type impact for 10-15 late in each half off the bench

This. Macca isn't an 80min hooker IMO, the reality is, effective 80min hookers are fairly rare. He also needs that pressure.......that a guy who's currently only playing 25-30mins a game to give him a rest, could take his spot.

Active Now

• kiwibronco
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Evander
  • Bish
  • leon.bott
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Wolfie
  • Manofoneway
  • MasterWright
  • Midean
  • Foordy
  • BruiserMk1
  • Broncosgirl
  • Bucking Beads
  • Justwin
  • Sproj
  • broncsgoat
  • Shane Tronc
  • Bronco bob
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.