2019 Broncos Line-up

I’m not a big fan of the white jersey but it definitely has a place in my heart as it was the jersey of our last premiership side.

I just thought it looked slick.

I mostly like the design of where to differentiate the colour.

And the nike tick in the middle looks boss

I'm personally a fan of the Broncos Storm like jersey they wore back in the early 2000's (including the Baby Broncos match) and would love to see a design based on it.

624fb1dfb4690fd01dc678f68ebc0ad1

brisbane-broncos-home-shirt-2002-s_2554_1.jpg

Last edited:
Wtf is going on with our re-signings. We copped the whole “management dispute needs to be sorted, this can be changed in november”. Well, its november and not one word has been said about any of them. Yes its only been one week but surely they had the foresight to arrange everything bar the signature. Itd be good to get some positive news stories about the club in the off season rather then rumours about how our players are all going to souffs or how our club will have to play $10 million to release our coach so souffs feels better next season...

I don't know much about Carrigan as i have barely seen him play ... i was genuinely courious as i have seen it so much on here people talk up players because of how the the media or other posters hype them up ...

as for the spelling it is F-I-F-I-T-A

Why would i put a guy ahead of glenn if I haven't seen or know about??? And why would I not listen to 1910 or smokin Joe if they give wraps on players , they would have a lot more knowledge then you and your mate wolfie.
Yet you both love shutting people down because you's think you know better.

Last edited:
Wtf is going on with our re-signings. We copped the whole “management dispute needs to be sorted, this can be changed in november”. Well, its november and not one word has been said about any of them. Yes its only been one week but surely they had the foresight to arrange everything bar the signature. Itd be good to get some positive news stories about the club in the off season rather then rumours about how our players are all going to souffs or how our club will have to play $10 million to release our coach so souffs feels better next season...

Pangai Jr is still enjoying his holidays.

I'm just putting 2 and 2 together, but I wouldn't be surprised if all three are announced in the next fortnight.

As far as Alex Glenn is concerned, the Broncos have to pick the best 17 period. On current form, Glenn's position is far from safe and if Su'A and Fifita happen to be playing better football then so be it.

Complacency has been a real problem for the Broncos over the past couple of seasons. If they want to compete for titles, they have to weed it out.

Also I'm normally not a stickler, but I'm definitely on the David Fifita Awareness Train. Every day dozens of Broncos fans continue to imply the next big superstar is fat. Please stop this from happening and spell his last name correctly, future generations will cherish the support.

Last edited:
Why would i put a guy ahead of glenn if I haven't seen or know about??? And why would I not listen to 1910 or smokin Joe if they give wraps on players , they would have a lot more knowledge then you and your mate wolfie.

so are you admitting you know nothing about Carrigan and are just putting him in the team because of other peoples opinions? FTR, I believe @Wolfie is a big fan of Carrigan.

I'd have Glenn in the team because of what we know he brings to the team ... there is a reason your hero Bennett keeps selecting him over the likes of Carrigan, Fifita, Haas etc

February trials can't come soon enough. I'm going stir crazy for footy at the moment. I don't follow any Summer sports so it's agony just waiting it out.

February trials can't come soon enough. I'm going stir crazy for footy at the moment. I don't follow any Summer sports so it's agony just waiting it out.

Mate it's the only reason I even bother to watch free to air tv, now I have no reason to as there is nothing on it even worth bothering with.

It’s a lonnnggggg stinking hot summer of cricket first my friend. The suffering hasn’t even begun.

It’s a lonnnggggg stinking hot summer of cricket first my friend. The suffering hasn’t even begun.

Why even submit yourself to the pain of following the cricket at the moment, I certainly don't.

Last edited:
so are you admitting you know nothing about Carrigan and are just putting him in the team because of other peoples opinions? FTR, I believe @Wolfie is a big fan of Carrigan.

No I have seen him play in the 20's and qcup , and I think he is a great prospect. Someone you would like, a solid contributor that loves the hard stuff and a great leader.
And as for Bennett being my hero , yes and why wouldn't he be ? He made Brisbane what they are .

Last edited:

Thats a bit of a bizarre statement. How do you know what knowledge i have about certain players compared to anyone else? I'd love you to be able to prove definitively how you can prove one person has a more valid opinion than another. I do however think its perfectly valid to make the point there are quite a few who post here who dont know anything about certain players yet push for them to be in the team based on hype ( a point which 1910 1910 certainly takes a lot more interest in the lower grades than anyone else on here imo, but they are plenty on here who at least watch a fair bit of at least ISC level that isnt on TV.

Dont know why you even bring me into it quite honestly. You obviously have issues with me judging by your comment a while back about my UK background ( and again, you dont actually know what my background actually is, you are just guessing from one comment i made ). Having a bit of knowledge isnt a thing to get into a dick measuring contest about, you either have the time and the interest to watch these games or you dont, or you can be lucky enough to know people who either play for or work for the Broncos. No need to be envious about it.

I'd have Glenn in the team because of what we know he brings to the team ... there is a reason your hero Bennett keeps selecting him over the likes of Carrigan, Fifita, Haas etc

I think Patty is our best forward prospect. He isnt the athlete somebody like Haas is, but he does a lot of things consistently better at the moment than Haas imo. He takes the hard runs, he does the dirty work and the big thing about him is he is a leader ( something im sure 1910 would back me up on with that just to appease pagey )

I'd confidently say he will be playing State of Origin after he has played 2 years of first grade. Really hoping we dont lose him.

I'm fairly sure after talking to Corey a few weeks ago in Morayfield that he will sign.

Fifita isn't always Fifita, there's a Fifita scale

Fatfita <~~~~~~~~+~~~☆~~~~> Fitfita

There are different levels in between, Fafita, Fiifita, Fafiata, FIFAta (during the soccer bandwagon season) etc.

Last edited:
Thats a bit of a bizarre statement. How do you know what knowledge i have about certain players compared to anyone else? I'd love you to be able to prove definitively how you can prove one person has a more valid opinion than another. I do however think its perfectly valid to make the point there are quite a few who post here who dont know anything about certain players yet push for them to be in the team based on hype ( a point which 1910 1910 certainly takes a lot more interest in the lower grades than anyone else on here imo, but they are plenty on here who at least watch a fair bit of at least ISC level that isnt on TV.

Dont know why you even bring me into it quite honestly. You obviously have issues with me judging by your comment a while back about my UK background ( and again, you dont actually know what my background actually is, you are just guessing from one comment i made ). Having a bit of knowledge isnt a thing to get into a dick measuring contest about, you either have the time and the interest to watch these games or you dont, or you can be lucky enough to know people who either play for or work for the Broncos. No need to be envious about it.

No dick measuring and definitely not envious , couldn't care less if anyone knows more than me. And if you are referring to me calling you a pom then I'm not sure how that's an issue, however you calling me a convict is.

Well, i didnt call you a convict for a start. I made a comment about maybe not many bright convicts sent here. You can take that however you want to. Have you ever thought some people from England find the term Pom derogatory? I also didnt say something as bigoted as get on your bike and go home. How do you know i'm not home? Could it possibly be i have Australian parents who just happened to have got themselves good jobs in London and thats where we lived for a period of time? For the record, i've got convict and Pommie thrown at me plenty of times, its hilarious and certainly not worth worrying about. Like i said at the time, dont dish it out if you are going to get cranky when somebody gives it back.

Regardless af all that, its still a bit weird you bring me up in the first place. What i have to do with anything is beyond me.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • dasherhalo
  • Fozz
  • KateBroncos1812
  • FACTHUNT
  • Midean
  • davidp
  • Mustafur
  • Morkel
  • Dash
  • Old Mate
  • Broncorob
  • lynx000
  • RolledOates
  • Mr Fourex
  • Harry Sack
  • phoenix
  • LittleDavey
  • Lostboy
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.