2019 Broncos Line-up

Wtf is going on with our re-signings. We copped the whole “management dispute needs to be sorted, this can be changed in november”. Well, its november and not one word has been said about any of them. Yes its only been one week but surely they had the foresight to arrange everything bar the signature. Itd be good to get some positive news stories about the club in the off season rather then rumours about how our players are all going to souffs or how our club will have to play $10 million to release our coach so souffs feels better next season...

I was wondering the very same thing myself.

Why even submit yourself to the pain of following the cricket at the moment, I certainly don't.

I can’t stand test matches on tv. There really is no reason to televise the whole 5 days. Big bash is ok to fill the nrl void I guess.

Well, i didnt call you a convict for a start. I made a comment about maybe not many bright convicts sent here. You can take that however you want to. Have you ever thought some people from England find the term Pom derogatory? I also didnt say something as bigoted as get on your bike and go home. How do you know i'm not home? Could it possibly be i have Australian parents who just happened to have got themselves good jobs in London and thats where we lived for a period of time? For the record, i've got convict and Pommie thrown at me plenty of times, its hilarious and certainly not worth worrying about. Like i said at the time, dont dish it out if you are going to get cranky when somebody gives it back.

Regardless af all that, its still a bit weird you bring me up in the first place. What i have to do with anything is beyond me.

So pommie is derogatory yet hilarious?
Who's cranky could care less what you think of me , it's your tunnel vision on subjects that annoy me ! Anyway moving on.....

So pommie is derogatory yet hilarious?
Who's cranky could care less what you think of me , it's your tunnel vision on subjects that annoy me ! Anyway moving on.....

I find it funny same as i used to find all the convict comments i got funny. Some people dont though. Some dont like being called pommie just like some people over here dont like the convict thing. I just see it as a bit of banter, some just dont like getting it back, they only like to dish it out. David Warner springs to mind for some reason.

And you seemed particularly cranky and came out with your bigoted comment after i said about the convicts. I dont really have an opinion of you either way really so i dont know why you even made a remark about caring what i think of you, i just didn't think a borderline racist comment like basically telling somebody to go back to where they came from was necessary.

But as you say, moving on.

I can’t stand test matches on tv. There really is no reason to televise the whole 5 days. Big bash is ok to fill the nrl void I guess.
Test match cricket is so much better to watch when we’re thrashing all and sundry.

Broncos games are on fox league at the moment...

Last 2 were from 2017.

A few things I have noticed. It wasnt a myth, hunt was a terrible decision maker in pressure situations. We beat canberra by one point thanks to a kahu drop goal only after milford obviously took over the team (took all the kicks and yelling instructions) after hunt derped it up by gifting a 7 tackle set when he had a chance for a drop goal with loads of time. Great player but he is EXACTLY what we didnt need at halfback and is tailor made to not play rep football. He would make a great dummy half though.

The other thing is gillett. Wow, I forgot how important he is defensively for us. Bug hits, stops plays, big moments, always makes the right decision. Sua and fifita did great jobs there for us & may be great in attack but they have a good 5 years till they get to his level defensively, if ever. If gillett comes back well, he will make a huge difference to us!

He weighed in the other day about 7kg lighter than his normal playing weight. He's lost a lot of weight while he's been off.

He weighed in the other day about 7kg lighter than his normal playing weight. He's lost a lot of weight while he's been off.

That's a good thing imo, I'd be happy for him to sacrifice a bit of size for that brilliant footwork and hole running he used to have.

That's a good thing imo, I'd be happy for him to sacrifice a bit of size for that brilliant footwork and hole running he used to have.

And even if he’s not breaking the line, any speed increase will effect the defence and cause chances elsewhere.

Yeah agree with the concerns with his body.... Also he's 18 and 120kgs he'll have to watch his weight if he is to retain his athletic ability. A bloke his size that has his athletic abilities is pretty rare so I hope he keeps himself in good nick.
No risk of that i think

people say that like it is the easiest thing in the world to do ... i've got news for you, IT'S NOT.

if we instigate the move, then Bird needs to get paid exactly what he is on with us. this instantly gives our rivals the upper hand, knowing that if their offer comes up short, then we would be forced to not only pay the gap, but also carry it on our salary cap (until his contract would have ended with us)
Exactly.. If you're paying the man you might as well play him in your team

Exactly.. If you're paying the man you might as well play him in your team

Interesting that you say that.

We're paying Payne Haas 500k a season.. Begs the question of how many minutes he should play and whether he should be starting?

:detenido: Every time I read "Bug hits" I cant help thinking it's a Kiwi excitedly talking up Gillett's game.

He looks like a starving uni student at the moment. Needs to get some strength back once he's allowed in the gym. Can't do contact until Christmas.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Broncosgirl
  • Bucking Beads
  • HarryAllan7
  • Fitzy
  • Fozz
  • Dazza 92
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Harry Sack
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Sproj
  • ivanhungryjak
  • FACTHUNT
  • Astro
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Santa
  • broncsgoat
  • Jazza
  • Stix
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.