2019 Broncos Line-up

Also when is he going to return from his holiday?

Lol, I'm sure you will be the first to know once TPJ returns! Has he not sent you a postcard? We've all received one.

Last edited:
On recent evidence Niko steered NZ around better than SJ did. Mind you I’d still take SJ in a heartbeat.

If we have 6 Jarryd Hayne’s in our side we’ll win the comp easily. Before he left the NRL he was a freak and would have single handily won Parra the comp if not for the cheats.

But he did leave, and he's done SFA since coming back

Also, he was a freak for 1 or 2 seasons, with mediocrity other than that

Combine that with the reported poor training/attitude, and I'd be more inclined to think the Hayne's would guarantee missing the 8, rather than winning the whole thing

TPJ does a lot of talking, so far not a lot of doing. I want him to be great and I’m sure he will be. Just do less talking about all the work you apparently put in and let your footy do the talking
Are you that deluded..?? He's produced every season for us. When he's on the field he has immediate impact. He has a profound effect on how a match is progressing, steers it in his favour everytime

6 Haynes in a side? It's hard enough to imagine having to deal with one in a side not knowing exactly what Hayne will show up and john1420 makes a good point. He had a few freakish seasons, but outside of that I wouldn't say he was consistently a freak and upon returning from the NFL Hayne has had serious issues at every club he has been at since then surrounding him, it's not all been limited to his performance on the field. I don't even want to think of what a Broncos side would be like having 6 Haynes to deal with not just from an individual performance perspective either but from a team perspective as well.

As for SJ I don't think he would be worth the price tag personally, too inconsistent for my liking to be honest.

Last edited:
Are you that deluded..?? He's produced every season for us. When he's on the field he has immediate impact. He has a profound effect on how a match is progressing, steers it in his favour everytime
Produced what? He's been pretty good and done some ok things (Sometimes) and nothing has even come close to that Cowboys performance early in the year but what else has he done? I've enjoyed watching him play and like the guy, I just don't trust him and his commitment to the club. That whole 1 year contract so he can push himself is crap. Sure he was broken last year but so were other players who don't get the same leeway. You're so angry lately

With the probably total bullshit rumours that Seibold isn’t a fan of Lodge from the time he was assistant coach at Melbourne when Lodge tried to fight Bellamy.

And the rumour that Taupau wants out of Manly big time cause he hates Des.

Hypothetically, would you guys be happy to not re-sign Lodge if it meant we go Marty?

8. TPJ
9. Macca
10. Taupau
11. Su’A
12. Gillet
13. Joe o

14. Haas
15. Fifita
16. Carrigan
17. Glenn

Last edited:
With the probably total bullshit rumours that Seibold isn’t a fan of Lodge from the time he was assistant coach at Melbourne when Lodge tried to fight Bellamy.

And the rumour that Taupau wants out of Manly big time cause he hates Des.

Hypothetically, would you guys be happy to not re-sign Lodge if it meant we go Marty?

8. TPJ
9. Macca
10. Taupau
11. Su’A
12. Gillet
13. Joe o

14. Haas
15. Fifita
16. Carrigan
17. Glenn

I think Lodge will stay myself, and really hope he does. But if he is going to have issues with Seibs that could potentially impact on his attitude, then yeh why not, bring in big angry Marty. He wouldn't come cheap though.

Last edited:
Looking at our forwards without Moose or Glenn really doesn’t look good from an experience point of veiw.

Produced what? He's been pretty good and done some ok things (Sometimes) and nothing has even come close to that Cowboys performance early in the year but what else has he done? I've enjoyed watching him play and like the guy, I just don't trust him and his commitment to the club. That whole 1 year contract so he can push himself is crap. Sure he was broken last year but so were other players who don't get the same leeway. You're so angry lately
He was even coming in and scoring tries broken

His tackle busts, offloads and PCMs in every game are impressive. He gets us on the front foot which is essential to our style of play with two reactionary running halves and strike centre

Looks more like a lock's physique doesn't it.
Under 20s lock perhaps... Looked very lean in that video... I mean when you compare him to Haas and Fifita (who is a second rower), I just cant imagine him being in the front row for us. I've seen very little of him playing (just the junior QLD stuff), so i'm not pretending to be an expert on him. But yeah, defiintely seems small for a front rower...

Under 20s lock perhaps... Looked very lean in that video... I mean when you compare him to Haas and Fifita (who is a second rower), I just cant imagine him being in the front row for us. I've seen very little of him playing (just the junior QLD stuff), so i'm not pretending to be an expert on him. But yeah, defiintely seems small for a front rower...

That video must be shot from an odd angle because he is taller than both Fifita and Shiba and he is pretty solid, probably not as muscular as Fifita though., but he is pretty broad across the shoulders as well. He will have no worries at all playing front row.

Last edited:
Remember when we whinged about the youngsters not being given a go... Pepperidge farmers remembers

Remember when Nick Kenny was considered one of our best props at the time...........pepperidge farm remembers

Last edited:

Active Now

• Wild Horse
  • Foordy
  • TimWhatley
  • Morepudding
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Gaz
  • Broncosgirl
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • bert_lifts
  • Santa
  • Morkel
  • BRC088
  • barker
  • Battler
  • Financeguy
  • broncos4life
  • Justwin
  • Mustafur
  • cento
  • Ronald
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.