2019 Broncos Line-up

we have named 28 of the 30.

besides there is no way we waste one of the remaining spots on someone who can't even play ... nor can he play the level below NRL ... he is too young,
He will be 18 next year when the season starts , he is in the top 30 my son is mates with him , not sure where the broncos thinking is in picking him so young I think he is a fair way of Q cup let alone NRL

https://www.broncos.com.au/news/201...8almeVo7vBeMCp0xX9aqBnKcQjCgjFUxs25Wo_OGoUw_k

d0d79384f53b2442e544e8ba4aee0cc5.png
Half the squad off contract at the end of next season. It’s going to be hard to keep all of the important ones if we have a successful season and they want upgrades. We really only have Glenn that we can afford to let go and is worth any money to put towards the others.

Why's that? Lodge walked straight into the starting prop position..

Seibold played Cam Murray and I think he'll play Carrigan too.

What in Carrigans game that you have seen makes you think he will play lock?

Have the 2019 development players been announced? Dearden, Boyd, Farnworth, Hetherington, Paix and Palasia? Could be very wrong.

Patrick Carrigan would make a great lock for us. If it's not Tevita I think it should be Carrigan. If we let go of him his story would be just like Jai Arrow's.

We can't really say we have a young inexperienced line up.. We still have Gillett, McCullough, Boyd, Bird, Roberts, Milford, Oates, Ofahengaue and Nikorima who will definitely be in the side.. They should know what to do.. Isaako, Su'a, Haas and Lodge play ahead of their pay grade and experience level.

Plenty of talk that Carrigan is on the cusp but I'd be highly suprised if he debuts before Origin. I haven't seen much of him, but looks like decent numbers playing for Wynnum is his first season. He'll have to cut his teeth via the bench no chance we push him straight into lock.

Regarding experience, we've got a number of players with a few games under their belt, but how many would you feel confident in as leaders? Who's going to lead the way when the chips are down?

Much as I love Boyd, he's get a tendency to drop his head when he's having an off night. Milford gets the sulks when he's having an off night. Oates/Niko/Roberts are fine players but aren't leaders. Bird has yet to earn his place in the side, let alone call the shots.

Of the players you've named, I've only real faith in Macca and Gillett to lead the way when we're down in the trenches.

For all the talent in the side, we still crumbled under pressure last year. This year we've missing even more seasoned campaigners.

Plenty of talk that Carrigan is on the cusp but I'd be highly suprised if he debuts before Origin. I haven't seen much of him, but looks like decent numbers playing for Wynnum is his first season. He'll have to cut his teeth via the bench no chance we push him straight into lock.

Regarding experience, we've got a number of players with a few games under their belt, but how many would you feel confident in as leaders? Who's going to lead the way when the chips are down?

Much as I love Boyd, he's get a tendency to drop his head when he's having an off night. Milford gets the sulks when he's having an off night. Oates/Niko/Roberts are fine players but aren't leaders. Bird has yet to earn his place in the side, let alone call the shots.

Of the players you've named, I've only real faith in Macca and Gillett to lead the way when we're down in the trenches.

For all the talent in the side, we still crumbled under pressure last year. This year we've missing even more seasoned campaigners.

I dont really like Patty at lock. He is best as a front frower imo. I could also see him breaking into this side if he has a good pre season. He is a leader, he is as tough as they come and isnt afraid to roll his sleeves up and do the dirty work. We have young forwards who are probably more talented as footballers than he is, but i think will have the best career out of all of them. I'll actually stick my neck out and say if he remains a Bronco, he will be captain here.

Paix , Hetherington , Nui , Boyd, that I know for sure Deardon top 30 squad
Surely jordan riki will join them. He was super impressive for the junior kiwis vs the kangaroos. And farnsworth is already part of the top 30?

IMG 7952

Nice signing. Would know Su'a. All the GPS boys have a decent work ethic..

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Old Mate
  • Lurker
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Evander
  • Culhwch
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.