2019 Broncos Line-up

I like the look of Fensom starting at Lock with Macca at 9.

Can rough out the first 25 minutes then send on the impact from the bench.

Reading through the comments on Facebook etc and so many people saying good origin cover etc. Is it just me, or will we only lose 1, maybe 2 forwards max to origin this year (not including macca). I mean Gillett isn't a certainty for origin. Will need to wait and see how he is after the injury to decide there. But if he is, then perhaps lose Gillett, and then a big maybe on TPJ / Offa?

You can tell that the Broncos just arent what they once were. I'd say most likely outcome is Gillett, Macca and Roberts make origin.

I think it's more that over time other clubs Queensland representation at the origin level has grown while at the same time the Broncos squad has changed from a majority of Queensland eligible players with the odd blues player thrown in to one of a more varied representation.

I think Fensom is going to be this years Tagatese signing. Not a starter, but reliable backup and experience at a cheap price. We cant lose really.

Last edited:
Fensom is a smart acquisition if he can stay on the park and he may play a bigger role than most people think. A no frills veteran workhorse is a good mix amongst the youngsters who have flair and natural ability but are very green. I have always been a fan of this guy, he doesn't take a step backwards and will provide that much needed grit now that Moose and co. have departed. Chalk one up for the Seibmeister.

Fensom is a smart acquisition if he can stay on the park and he may play a bigger role than most people think. A no frills veteran workhorse is a good mix amongst the youngsters who have flair and natural ability but are very green. I have always been a fan of this guy, he doesn't take a step backwards and will provide that much needed grit now that Moose and co. have departed. Chalk one up for the Seibmeister.

Fensom loves a concussion doesn't he, or am I thinking of Johnson?

Fensom loves a concussion doesn't he, or am I thinking of Johnson?

kJWUXKS.gif

AS played, and did well with, AJ at the back who is a rubbish player compared to Isaako.
AJ is a quality winger, not as good at fullback

Isaako is also a quality winger, but doesn't possess the playmaking skills we need from our fullback given our halves are weaker in that area

AJ is a quality winger, not as good at fullback

Isaako is also a quality winger, but doesn't possess the playmaking skills we need from our fullback given our halves are weaker in that area

We can’t be too quick to judge Isaako he only got 2 games at FB after all.

Fensom signing in the same vein as Stagg and Lowrie in recent years. Expect similar impact and value.

Guy was not much more than a tackle bot in his prime, and he's on the decline now. Good experience and work ethic to push the young guns at training, and fair cover if required.

Shouldn't be anywhere near the 17 if we're serious.

Active Now

• Organix
  • Wolfie
  • GCBRONCO
  • eggstar10
  • Fozz
  • Strop
  • Bish
  • Xzei
  • KeithustEndaf
  • Cavalo
  • theshed
  • broncsgoat
  • kman
  • Santa
  • Old Mate
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncorob
  • Johnny92
  • Brocko
  • Justwin
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.