2019 Origin Discussion

Kev's last year for sure with a loss. What a stooge.

Mbye is such a weird choice, and I can only assume he got the spot because he can play anywhere in the spine. But can he play anywhere well?

If we’re going with Hunt at hooker, surely we carry a legit hooker on the bench to relieve him if he’s tired, or replace him if there is an injury and he needs to move in to the halves.

I doubt Mbye is going to be able handle minutes as a roaming forward like DCE, Cronk, and Ponga were able to handle. I’d much rather a forward/back utility (Fifita?), or just go with 4 forwards.

Mmmbop is a weird choice, but our previous bench options like Hunt, DCE and Morgan will all be starting, so we don't exactly have a lot of choices either. I don't think Milford covers any more positions than Mbye, and Granville is just shit now. Segeyaro could possibly get a look in for game 2 or 3 if he kills it for the next few weeks, but I doubt it.

Apparently now Mbye has done a groin and is in doubt lol.

Queensland in shambles. Ponga taken off with a facial injury, Arrow torn quad, McGuire still nursing a calf, DCE racing the clock to be fit, no hooker available.

Luke Keary will be 5/8 by the sounds of it.

Gus Gould: Penalty Try, Penalty Try, Penalty Try, Penalty Try, Penalty Try, Penalty Try, Penalty Try, Penalty Try, Penalty Try, Penalty Try, Penalty Try, Penalty Try, Penalty Try, Penalty Try, Penalty Try, Penalty Try, Penalty Try, Penalty Try, Penalty Try, Penalty Try, Penalty Try, Penalty Try, Penalty Try, Penalty Try, Penalty Try, Penalty Try, Penalty Try, Penalty Try, Penalty Try, Penalty Try, Penalty Try, Penalty Try, Penalty Try, Penalty Try, Penalty Try, Penalty Try, Penalty Try.

I was legitimately worried he was having a seizure.

Also...

Gus: Queensland didn't win tonight
Fatty: Um...6-4...?

Loved that.

I could see what Gus meant by it, but the wording was all wrong.

SF, have you got footage of this somewhere?

I need to relive it. It was the ultimate delivery from Fatty haha.

It looks like Joey was sitting there thinking about what Gus just said probably thinking wtf?

...6-4...hello? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

That was even better than I remember. Thanks for making my night @Super Freak!

Steve Roach declaring NSW the winners about a minute before Qld score the matchwinner was pretty funny.

So Keary has had 2 concussions in 5 weeks, and has a history of them too. Any chance he'll be out?

Active Now

• sooticus
  • Aldo
  • Xzei
  • lynx000
  • broncsgoat
  • Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.