2019 Origin Discussion

Arrow will be fine by the looks of it.

Is this still the most memorable commentary moment of this century?

Overall, Gould almost calling a player a **** last year is up there surely.

From Origin, I can't remember what year or anything but it involved Fatty and Sterlo with Fatty saying "Oh Yeaahhhh, Sterlo!! What about that one!?!" after QLD scored

Overall, Gould almost calling a player a **** last year is up there surely.

From Origin, I can't remember what year or anything but it involved Fatty and Sterlo with Fatty saying "Oh Yeaahhhh, Sterlo!! What about that one!?!" after QLD scored

That was the miracle try where nearly every player touched it and Wally and Chris Close were like the only 2 people in the crowd cheering. Would love to get some videos of the other examples mentioned.

EDIT: Not Chris Close

Last edited:
With the exception of Ponga, our backline stocks are fucking ordinary

Hopefully Holmes returns. How's he going in NFL?

Doing very well from what I hear and is a pretty decent chance of making the cut.

However, like Hayne, I don't think he'll last long.

That post-game interview between Freddy and Cleary just confirmed that Cleary is in the team.

Well, that's one advantage QLD. He's still young, but he seems like the McCullough of halfbacks so far. He might still improve in the future though, who knows.

JT backed Gillo for the captaincy last night. I can definitely get around that.

Cleary has been ordinary but he and Keary will suit one another I think

Last edited:
Brent Read reporting that Mbye has the utility spot. Hunt starting at Hooker.

WTF Mbye lol.

Oh well we get to keep Milford.

Mybe.

It's not even going to be worth watching this year. People hoping for a 95' miracle are kidding themselves.

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • Broncorob
  • Pablo
  • Santa
  • lynx000
  • BroncosAlways
  • Tmac
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Lozza
  • Aldo
  • Allo
  • Nerd
  • Behind enemy lines
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosgirl
  • Jazza
  • GCBRONCO
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.