2020 Broncos Jersey and Sponsorship discussion.

The jerseys are going to look horrible with the KIA logo on them.

They have several logo designs, none of them look good with maroon.

The jerseys are going to look horrible with the KIA logo on them.

They have several logo designs, none of them look good with maroon.
I just keep thinking back to the “WOW” days and think the bar isn’t real high.

They seem to incorporate their logo pretty well onto the English cricket kit, opting for black instead of red.

Heres hoping they size it according to our jersey too.

Attachments

• WEB-Team-celebration.jpg
    WEB-Team-celebration.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 244
They seem to incorporate their logo pretty well onto the English cricket kit, opting for black instead of red.

Heres hoping they size it according to our jersey too.

Difference is that's not a maroon jersey.

Ours is. Black blended into maroon does not look good.

White would be perfectly fine on Maroon.
Yep and Kia used white on red for billboards during the ashes so I don't see why they would object to white on maroon this time around.

There was an issue with the Bulldogs jersey as the blue and white mix with each other across the bulk of the jersey... for our jersey there is no real issue with us adopting a solid maroon for the majority of the home jersey or solid white for the away jersey

Id be happy for it to be white on our home jersey.

I assume we will go back to a predominately white away jersey next year so red would be fine too

I hate white jerseys almost as much as this year’s monstrosity.

Go Maroon-dominant at home and yellow-dominant away, it is the way it always should be, it is inevitable.

hey guys cheap plug - i'm selling my 2008 centenary jersey on ebay for 90 bucks. 3xl but fits like an xl.

do it.

Confirmed Kia.

I would assume this would also be our 2020 Kit aswell. They wouldnt announce a new sponsor before a new jersey design no?

Attachments

• mf65nimktgv31.png
    mf65nimktgv31.png
    432.4 KB · Views: 219
I ain't paying the stupid amount they want each year for what is the same shirt as this year with the new "Kia" logo, time for the 92 retro shirt me thinks, they really have dropped a clanger here by having the same design, can't see it being a big seller as some/most of us already have the same shirt with NRMA on it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191030-151138_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20191030-151138_Chrome.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 221
I last bought a jersey in 2006 - it was the 2005 model and thus was 80 bucks. Do this.

So is ISC not required to provide a new jersey design each year?

How is it that the ugliest fucking piece of trash jersey we've ever had gets another run, but with a new sponsor?

Do they seriously think that will get the fans to buy another jersey. Are they trying to trick the fans and do they have such a low opinion of us that they think we'll just buy whatever comes out like it's the new iPhone.

NRMA must be laughing their heads off, because their logo will still be everywhere next year as no one buys the "new" jersey.

What a fucking joke

So is ISC not required to provide a new jersey design each year?

How is it that the ugliest fucking piece of trash jersey we've ever had gets another run, but with a new sponsor?

Do they seriously think that will get the fans to buy another jersey. Are they trying to trick the fans and do they have such a low opinion of us that they think we'll just buy whatever comes out like it's the new iPhone.

NRMA must be laughing their heads off, because their logo will still be everywhere next year as no one buys the "new" jersey.

What a fucking joke

Surely a big company like Kia would have someone paid to think about this sort of promotional nightmare.

Active Now

• Battler
  • Dash
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Broncosgirl
  • GCBRONCO
  • Dazza 92
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Skathen
  • Culhwch
  • Foordy
  • Alec
  • Fitzy
  • Santa
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.