2020 Broncos Jersey and Sponsorship discussion.

Do they seriously think that will get the fans to buy another jersey. Are they trying to trick the fans and do they have such a low opinion of us that they think we'll just buy whatever comes out like it's the new iPhone.
They have been treating the fans like shit for a few years now, from the top down. Everyone from CEO to players.

Do NRL clubs still have to keep the same home/away jerseys for two years?

Hoping we'll find a way out of having to wear that god awful away strip in 2020

Thankfully they have incorporated the logo into the jersey quite well, with no huge box etc. Possibly would have been better if the logo was maroon to match the upper section but hey.

Hoping for something cool for Nines and or Heritage this year.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    88.9 KB · Views: 280
Thankfully they have incorporated the logo into the jersey quite well, with no huge box etc. Possibly would have been better if the logo was maroon to match the upper section but hey.

Wait they are keeping that piece of junk? WHHYYYYY!?

Maroon or White would be less jarring, but I think aside from Maroon or White with no box around it, black was our next best bet.

Knowing the Broncos from years gone by, I was honestly preparing myself for a big white box with a red KIA logo in it.

Last edited:
Apparently no Nines jersey for us, will be wearing home.

Apparently no Nines jersey for us, will be wearing home.
Seems on the surface like we missed a free kick for merchandising there. For a seemingly revenue focused business like the Broncos, that does seem pretty strange.
[automerge]1579560961[/automerge]
Sounds like sales weren’t good enough in previous years to justify making another one this year.
That would be the only reason that made sense. Maybe if they had been less hideous we'd have sold a few more.

Last edited:
Maybe they could release a better looking classic-style jersey and wear it as our 'home' jersey this year and just relegate the dreadful designated 'home' jersey to the 9s where it belongs.
They would have already manufactured home jersey scope quantities to sell throughout the year. I doubt they will sell that many though as it looks ordinarily

Our 9s jersey...

Hearing rumours we're doing a Magic Rd jersey?

Hearing rumours we're doing a Magic Rd jersey?

Could be the reason why they just decided to use the home jersey for the 9's. I'm not entirely sure but I'm pretty sure they can only design so many jerseys.

ISC partnership ends this year. Ideas of who we're going with next year? I heard maybe Adidas.

Adidas make some amazing jerseys. That would be awesome if it were so.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Jedhead
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  • Culhwch
  • bb_gun
  • davidp
  • Battler
  • MrRobot
  • Midean
  • FACTHUNT
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Galah
  • TimWhatley
  • Scorchie
  • Skyblues87
  • mitch222
  • Jazza
  • whykickamoocow
  • Wolfie
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.