OLYMPICS 2020 Tokyo Olympics

Great comments from the coach too. I feel like he might be selling his own contribution a bit short, he is an excellent coach. Great experience all round.
Goorjian is great, problem is, do we have any up and coming coaches? He won't be around forever.

It is paralympics time y'all!

I love watching these events, they are just simply inspiring. The Aussies also tend to win a lot.

Paige Greco with the first gold for Australia in the paralympics and a world record to boot. Noice!

Emma Petricola - GOLD in the C4 cycling! She caught the girl who got silver!

Lakeisha Patterson - gold in the women's 400m - wins on the wall - great race!

S1 - 100m backstroke - no Aussies but try and watch it and not shed a tear while being inspired, this is AMAZING!

Ben Popham - GOLD - men's 100m free and tears of joy at realising he had done it!

Also, three more gold:

One in the wheelchair women's 800m
Two in women's table tennis.

Men's 4x100m freestyle relay - GOLD and a World Record - what a swim!

James Turner - GOLD! - men's 400m run! Man I don't know why, that made me teary, just a beautiful event.

Will Martyn - Gold and WR by one SECOND! in the 100m butterfly, epic!

Ben Hance - GOLD in the 100m backstroke in a paralympic record time!

Appreciate it @Sproj. Doesn't get as much coverage as the "main event" but I still like to hear about it.

I skimmed past it, but I thought I saw an article on Facebook today that Scomo has said all the Paralympians that earn a medal will receive the same money as their able bodied athletes?

Unread

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Mustafur
  • Fozz
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Sproj
  • Tim K
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • teampjta
  • Bish
  • MrRobot
  • Skathen
  • bert_lifts
  • Brocko
  • NSW stables
  • Johnny92
  • sooticus
  • Dash
  • winslow_wong
  • kiwibronco
  • broncomax
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.