OLYMPICS 2020 Tokyo Olympics

Foul called. Suspect as *****

*I know nothing about basketball

Thoroughly sucky result. A lot of play acting got them there.

What a fucking horse shit foul call.

we weren't far off sweden. kerr missed the penalty and her head dropped, she missed another chance thereafter.

sweden are better than us, but we can still beat them.

That's true. If Kerr got that goal, I think it would have been a different result.

But the thing that concerns me is they had a pretty easy quarter final while we played an extra 30 minutes and were really under the pump. Fatigue factor could be an issue.

That's true. If Kerr got that goal, I think it would have been a different result.

But the thing that concerns me is they had a pretty easy quarter final while we played an extra 30 minutes and were really under the pump. Fatigue factor could be an issue.

Yeah that the concern for sure but they have belief now and are more battle-hardened.

Opals can still make it through to the finals.

We have to beat Puerto Rico. Our best chance would be USA beating France but there's several scenarios where we could still make it.

They just showed the replay of Saya’s crash on Sunrise Weekend and what happened was Alise Willoughby took the lead and as she tried to pass Saya, she cut in front of her to try and get in front of her on the final turn and her back tyre clipped Saya’s front tyre and that’s what caused the crash.

Madness from Alise. It wasn’t intentional but it was stupid. All she had to do was stay in the top 4 finishers. She would have qualified staying in second.

I guess that’s the competitive nature of always trying to come first taking over.

Hopefully Saya comes back stronger for the next Olympics.

Any report on the badly injured guy? I haven’t seen anything.

Looking forward to the swimming today.

At 11:37 is the women’s 200m backstroke final. Kaylee McKeown and Emily Seebohm competing for the gold. Hopefully McKeown smashes it and claims her second gold. Hoping Seebohm claims a medal as well.

At 11:46 the match up we’ve been waiting for, the women’s 800m freestyle final. Ariarna Titmus taking on Kathleen Ledecky. I actually think Ledecky will win this one but hopefully I’m wrong. Khia Melverton is also competing for Australia but I don’t expect her to get a medal.

Then at 12:43 is the mixed 4x 100m medley relay final. Hopefully Australia smashes it and gets the gold.

LET’S GO AUSSIE!

I agree with the summary @Super Freak. Nice work.

Also, Taylor Worth in his QF in archery at 11.22.

And it’s gone. He screwed that up badly. Oh well, over to the swimming.

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Mustafur
  • FACTHUNT
  • HarryAllan7
  • Sproj
  • Foordy
  • Big Del
  • Bongo
  • ozzball
  • Culhwch
  • Lurker
  • Financeguy
  • Tim K
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.